School days, voices are off sync >.<

GoulartCross

Guest hairybumslapper

Did you try a fresh reinstall? If the problem still persists even after, try updating your sound and video card drivers. your hardware may be at fault.

here is my computer specs http://i.imgur.com/wlDHbzd.jpg

I tried reinstalling it many times but I still had the same problem, and my sound and video cards are up to date + plus my laptop is brand new so I dont think there should be any problems with it yet.

by off sync I mean that the sound and voices will always come before the animation of it happening, like, you hear someone drop a shattering glass cup, and then after the sound of it is gone, you finally get to see the cup falling and breaking without any sound. It is very distracting, and hard to enjoy the novel like this

I remember the voices were sometimes off sync, the School Days series has been drawn with problems regarding stability and flow the whole time. They never seemed to fix these things completely but the updates improved the worst flaws (check for latest one).

In one of their game, the first release even had an unreachable route by misstake.