Saya no Uta

Tom

I like the way you formated it but i still don't think you should say this is the good end or this is the bad end because that is very subjective. Depending on who you are rooting for any of those can be a bad ending. In fact I think the ending where everyone turns into monsters to be the best ending. I think Saya no Uta is not meant to have a clear good and bad end, I think that is very much up to the reader.

• 1 month later...

Let put aside that we don't really need a walkthrough for a VN that has 2 choices, but at least you should make a corect one.

Ā 

"Want It All Back" is definitely not a good ending it is a bad ending, the only god ending in this VN is a true ending.

Ā 

I mean I don't even know how can you say that it is a good ending if you played it when

Fuminori gets locked in a mental institution till the rest of his life newer to be able to see Saya again.

obviusly it is a bad end.

Ā 

It should look like this:

Ā 

• Want it all back: You will get the 1st bad ending.
  • DonĀ“t need it anymore > He calls Fuminori:Ā  Good ending/True ending
  • DonĀ“t need it anymore > He calls Ryouko: The 2nd bad ending.

There is no good ending in Saya no Uta.

Ā 

But if I had to chose one to call "good" it would definitely be the first one.

Ā 

At least I wouldn't call true ending a good ending for sure xD

They all die and Kouji commits suicide ... Rejoice !

There is no good ending in Saya no Uta.

Ā 

But if I had to chose one to call "good" it would definitely be the first one.

Ā 

At least I wouldn't call true ending a good ending for sure xD

They all die and Kouji commits suicide ... Rejoice !

Ā 

You misunderstood a true ending.

Saya and Fuminori don't die in a true ending I don't know why you assumed they do. And if you are referring to humanity as a race, humany stands in a way of their happinies so it's a good thing. They have given birth to a new world in which they can live in open as Saya sad they would if you remember.

I think referring to "changing mankind into monsters and make them live in a rotten, organic world" as a good ending is very disputable

Ā 

Thouse "monsters" are far batter race than humans are they are far more intelligent and evolved race than humans. It is an evolution.

I have to agree there isn't a defined good ending either.

I think that is very much up to the reader to decide which ending is good. I do agree that the ending where

everyone turns into the creatures and fuminori and saya live in the new world

is the true end and for me it is also the good end, however it is not stated by the vn it is a good end, just looks more like a true end, that's why i wouldn't agree with defining ends as good or bad in this, i think Saya no Uta is a personal experience for everyone to judge individually.

Guest hairybumslapper

everyone turns into the creatures and fuminori and saya live in the new world

is the true end and for me it is also the good end

And is indeed the most satisfying end, when you look at it from their perspective.

And is indeed the most satisfying end, when you look at it from their perspective.

I agree but when you look at the fact that

everyone turns into monsters

it's hard to define it as good or bad. You can define it as the true conclusion but not as the good ending because not everyone will feel the same way about it and honestly that's one of the good points in Saya no Uta, you have the option to witness all the possible scenarios and judge for yourself which is better. So i'd leave out putting good/bad in this one.

Ā 

Not just from their perspective a whole planet has goten a lot from it,

humans have evolved and become a batter race.

Thats why I say that people who say that this is a bad end didn't really goten a point of a VN that is a

evolution.

Guest hairybumslapper

Not just from their perspective a whole planet has goten a lot from it,

humans have evolved and become a batter race.

Thats why I say that people who say that this is a bad end didn't really goten a point of a VN that is a

evolution.

What i mean by perspective, is by fuminori's point of view. he still has an altered perception of his senses, so it only looks that way to him. and i wouldn't call

turning into a monster

a good thing either, since

everyone else would see themselves, and the whole planet as how fuminori saw it before saya infected the whole planet.

Ā 

Although that is the reason this is my favorite ending, since it is implied to be good, but has an underlying twist to it.

What i mean by perspective, is by fuminori's point of view. he still has an altered perception of his senses, so it only looks that way to him. and i wouldn't call

turning into a monster

a good thing either, since

everyone else would see themselves, and the whole planet as how fuminori saw it before saya infected the whole planet.

Ā 

Although that is the reason this is my favorite ending, since it is implied to be good, but has an underlying twist to it.

Are you forgetting that those

"Monsters" are far more intelligent and evolved than humans. Also their race has an ability to change how they look to others so it might not be wrong to say that human view that sees them as disgusting is a wrong one and that how fuminori sees a world is more corect one.

Are you forgetting that those

"Monsters" are far more intelligent and evolved than humans. Also their race has an ability to change how they look to others so it might not be wrong to say that human view that sees them as disgusting is a wrong one and that how fuminori sees a world is more corect one.

This doesn't mean everyone has to find it a good end. I think this can go both ways that's why it's virtually impossible to define it as good or bad. The vn itself doesn't define any good/bad endings. You're supposed to be the judge. Saya no Uta is supposed to move you like that.