Saya no Uta

Tom

8675.jpg

Saya no Uta

Nitroplus | 2003 | horror / 18+

Summary

Fuminori Sakisaka has a traffic accident which kills his parents and leaves him heavily injured. When he has a brain surgery to save his life, his perception of the world changes: everything he sees becomes blood and guts, people's looks and voices seem like monsters, and food that normally appeals to him tastes disgusting.
As he contemplates suicide in the hospital, Fuminori meets a beautiful girl among the flesh-covered walls. She introduces herself as Saya, and is apparently looking for her father. Fuminori does not want to be separated from Saya, and asks her to live with him; she agrees...

Ending Guideline / Suggested Play Order

c04e1e31_o.png

Want it all back: You will get the 1st ending

08401846_o.png

Don´t need it anymore > He calls Fuminori: The 2nd/3rd ending

493cc2a1_o.png

Don´t need it anymore > He calls Ryouko: The 2nd/3rd ending

I don't think a short VN with 2 choices warrants a walkthrough, to be honest. Similarly you could make a walkthrough for Umineko, which only has 1 choice almost at the very end, but that also seems a tad excessive.

yea, you are right

i just thought it might be a good idea to have it still here with the download link. cant rlly hurt anybody

The first ending is considered the good end the second, the true end an the last end is usually either called the normal or bad end. Even if the walktrhough will end up really short that way you should just mention the choices and the endings they lead to, you don't need to summarise them inf fact you shouldn't because these walktrhoughs should be spoiler free unless spoilers are absolutely necesary.

Don't know why you put the 2nd end as the bad one. I think it was the best one for what the story is trying to achieve. But since that'skind of subjective you should probably leave the good and bad out and let people judge for themselves. I think that was a big part of Saya no Uta

well yea, as a human being i tried to judge good and bad it the most objective way possible based on the idea the survival of humanity, but maybe thats just a bad thing aswell (but who am i to decide those things) :lol:

The first ending is considered the good end the second, the true end an the last end is usually either called the normal or bad end. Even if the walktrhough will end up really short that way you should just mention the choices and the endings they lead to, you don't need to summarise them inf fact you shouldn't because these walktrhoughs should be spoiler free unless spoilers are absolutely necesary.

so what will there be left if i remove all the text?

it would look like this

8675.jpg

Saya no Uta

Download link

Summary

Fuminori Sakisaka has a traffic accident which kills his parents and leaves him heavily injured. When he has a brain surgery to save his life, his perception of the world changes: everything he sees becomes blood and guts, people's looks and voices seem like monsters, and food that normally appeals to him tastes disgusting.

As he contemplates suicide in the hospital, Fuminori meets a beautiful girl among the flesh-covered walls. She introduces herself as Saya, and is apparently looking for her father. Fuminori does not want to be separated from Saya, and asks her to live with him; she agrees...

Want it all back

Don´t need it anymore > He calls Fuminori

Don´t need it anymore > He calls Ryouko

Attribution

This walkthrough is based on info attained on wikipedia.org with some adjustments made by me.

so what will there be left if i remove all the text?

it would look like this

8675.jpg

Saya no Uta

Download link

Summary

Want it all back

Don´t need it anymore > He calls Fuminori

Don´t need it anymore > He calls Ryouko

Attribution

This walkthrough is based on info attained on wikipedia.org with some adjustments made by me.

Exactly why Flutterz said a walkthrough for Saya no Uta is not really required. Because it will look like that.

Walkthroughs are only there to help you when you don't want to grind the game until you finally getting the path you couldn't get Or getting a route you didn't know even existed.

It HAS to be spoiler free (as much as it possibly can), you help people to play the game so don't tell them what happens before they can find out.

Saya no Uta can have a walkthrough, but it won't have much use.

I don't mind it, but yeah ... no spoilers

Well a linear game can require a walktrough as well if it has lots of bad endings or difficult/or just bothersome gameplay. I made a walkthrough for Sekien no Inganock for example since its minigame can be hard to complete for some and while you can skip it you'll miss plot-relevant content that way.

Well a linear game can require a walktrough as well if it has lots of bad endings or difficult/or just bothersome gameplay. I made a walkthrough for Sekien no Inganock for example since its minigame can be hard to complete for some and while you can skip it you'll miss plot-relevant content that way.

By at least 2 routes i meath paths. Wether they're bad endings or wether there's just 1 heroine as long as there's a certain amount of choices and different paths to take then it deserves a walkthrough.

In fact I'm going to suggest we add something like this to the walkthrough rules just to be clear on what deserves a walkthrough and what doesn't.

Thanks for the great discussion. Let's continue to screen out nukige (sex games), just as we do on the front site.  Because walkthroughs are one of the most popular services on the site and bring in a lot of traffic, I think it's fine to post them for games with even a few choices.  I'd suggest that in those cases, however, the walkthrough author should do her/his best to make all the other sections as stylish as possible.

(The sex game comment's a policy, the walkthrough comment is my personal feeling on the subject. Thanks for the good points on both sides.)

so what we gonna do with this?

alright, i hope its fine now

or should i change the

• Want it all back: You will get the 1st ending.
  • Don´t need it anymore > He calls Fuminori: The 2nd ending. It turns out really bad...
  • Don´t need it anymore > He calls Ryouko: The last ending. You can consider it a good one.

"He calls Ryouko", I don't think we can consider this a good one.

Everybody dies don' t they ?

But the pictures are neat.

I don't think you need the "attribution" part though, but that's up to you

Indeed, but I wouldn't call it good.

Firt one is definitely the nicest one despite  a few deaths.

Let say it's the true Ending as Beato said.

Good ending sounds really strange considering every character in the story dies.