Clock Zero Translation Project

Aseret

Hello, I am currently starting a translation project for the game: Clock Zero ~Shuuen no Ichibyou~

It's an otome game for the PSP and has an intriguing story, with romance too! The story is incredibly in depth and the characters are highly developed. Here's the vndb link: http://vndb.org/v6723

Anyways, with the help of vocaotome's extracted scripts from here, I've converted all of the script files into the proper format individually (it was a painful process lol). There are around 137 scripts that need to be translated. Some scripts are long, and some are just a couple of sentences.

I will upload each script on google docs and people can claim certain scripts that they'd like to translate and they'd be in charge of those. After all the scripts can be translated, I'm hoping to create an English patch out of it. In the meantime, I'm sure that a text translation would be great regardless since people who don't know the language would be able to play the game alongside the translations with no difficulty at all.

At the moment, the team just consists of:

Team Leader/Organizer:

Myself (Aseret)

Translators:

Nighthowl

Yuan

We're currently looking for more translators and would love all the help we can get! The more translators the better. Moreover, anyone who has experience in PSP hacking and would like to help, that would be great! In the meantime, I will try and find out some way to convert this into an English patch after the translation process is completed. I'm rather new to this sort of thing and can't read Japanese either (though I can understand some spoken), so I'm hoping we can succeed. I'd appreciate every bit of help we can get.  

Thanks so much for reading :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I found something that was already translated for the scripts of "clock zero" but it is just the prologue that was translated.  http://clockzerotranslations.blogspot.com/

Ahh thanks so much! Pity they stopped, but having some of the prologue translated is a lot better than nothing! So a huge thank you to them, and thank you to you as well for letting me know :D

• 4 months later...

Konichiwaa ~ !! I would really like to give a helping hand! Demo I cannot deal with Japanese characters so well. So, if you need an editor for the English version (( if you do make one )) please do not hesitate to ask me for my help! I have been a proof reader a few times already so I think my editing is quite decent Hehe ~ well then I look forward to making the English version together! Dewa sono toki ni!

• 1 month later...

Thanks! To be honest, I didn't get as much of a response as I would have liked. Though, there was one user that translated around a thousand lines of script 2 (basTchet), she was a tremendous help and deserves a million hugs <3 

Moreover, I should have thought this project through some more. Maybe I'll start up this project again in ~year once I learn enough Japanese or if I gain the hacking skills, since it's almost impossible to find hackers in the otome scene. I have no idea how to close this thread, but if anyone wants to pick up this project, they're welcome to. I have one translated script I mentioned earlier and can share it for a future project (please credit basTchet if you use it)  :)