The Temple of Mare

Steve

O7saZZt.png

The Temple of Mare is now officially open!

All praise the only true goddess!

j7VErRx.png

If you wish to join the temple, just post a picture of Mare that is NOT a CG from either of the games (Wish upon a shooting star or Eternal Heart), pictures from artbooks are allowed.

Bonus points if you make the pictures into a painting :P

Special prize for a picture I have not seen yet (good luck xD).

... and yes, I spent like 8 hours doing this, mostly on the logo xD

Well now that you mention it there is now 11 points collected (1 point for each picture and an extra point for a frame xD)

Even though I have not technically seen the image from Flutterz, I have seen the colored version (this one)

Well before the prize, let me add another picture I made into painting xD.

This one is very famous painting from 1464 by Daamen Ingen and is called simply "The prayer to the Stars".

iUgdqQe.png

And I guess the first prize at 10 points is... dun dun dun... a hot picture of Mare xD

ByXHPAI.png

At 100 points I will record myself singing along one of the Hoshimemo songs xD

warmth_under_the_starry_sky_by_babukusjd

Well you won, I indeed have not seen the #2, I don't often browse English artists and its fairly new as well.

Ill have to think about what the special prize is as I didn't expect anyone to find such image xD

spoiler: it will probably be a picture of mare xD

Ah actually I got just the perfect prize for you :)

You are the ORIGINAL REN after all, what you want the most is Mare x Ren, surely :)

There is actually very few images of Ren, most of the time if its Mare x Someone it is Shinku from Iroseka, the next FAVORITE game.

But I have Mare x Ren for you, worry not my friend.

AI1duEQ.jpg

And as a bonus, even though it doesn't have Mare (there needs to be at least 1 Mare in the post xD), a picture of Ren only.  IN A SWIMSUIT.

A2JZ3uL.jpg

And its actually very close to you, you'd probably call me Dame Lolicon xD kusu kusu xD Although you are lolicon yourself so you will most likely enjoy the picture as well xD

Let me know if you are satisfied with the prize :P

Is there other ways to earn points? Unfortunately I don't think we have 100 active users.

Well its a long term goal :) Just direct people here for guidance xD

It can take a while, but might be 100 points eventually, look at the cutest image thread, it probably has 100 unique posters :) And you don't even need 100 if you find new Mare images (5 points) or frame the images xD

That's if you really badly want to hear me sing xD

And may the Mare be with you~

Oh wow, it's... amazing, you finally started a new religion about Mare xD

Well, I'd rather pray to her than to other gods, here go a couple of pictures that hopefully you haven't seen yet. I know you've seen every picture of Mare of Sankakucomplex, so I went to other websites to look for these

9ZnC6pV.jpg

dJppl7Z.jpg

By the way, how come we still can't use puush in these forums? xD

Well, you almost got me with the first one but then I realized I did see it but didn't enjoy it that much to save it into the ultimate Mare folder.

And of course I check other stuff than sankaku and gelbooru (actually more so since the Japanese sites often have new art only and no CG spoilers). So pictures from pixiv and nico are also checked instantly xD

Actually there was an image today that I have not seen... It was new on pixiv and I noticed only after 3 hours and then it already had like 60 views! So I wasn't first (after the author) :( But most likely the first non-Japanese xD

Its this image

KXyL9Fk.jpg

Also it probably has nothing to do with the forums but the problem is puush not allowing direct linking? Imgur works fine and you can use LuchXTory to upload screen saves and area selections :)