Shin Koihime Musou Translation Project

MKDude

Guest TheGoldenTuga

Roger that Boss!! Send me the links to each thread once your done and I´ll take over. Also have you seen that post it may cause some trouble? Ps:I´m done for today Boss, talk more tomorrow.

I commented on it. Can't blame 'em, there are a number of skeptics due to the sheer absurdity of this project. But it is still going fine regardless. 

We'll also hopefully have Menu translations and whatnot done in a day or two!

70%, huh. I don't know where that number came from. I'd say it's around 40-45% most. And that's just what I'm doing, ignoring all other important jobs. As for skeptics and scam accusations, I'm no novice to the internet and I considered that possibility as well, as anyone sane should have. But in my case, it doesn't matter. I'm just doing what I was doing for a whole year already, with or without actual project. And that's also one of main reasons why I opposed kickstarters. At this point there's no harm done here. People can complain all they want, but even worst case, they have no loss except for maybe crushed hopes.

Crushed hopes would really suck though. Simply put, I started this project to get the game released for everyone who wanted it.Remember, we stopped asking for in-game text editors because BaseSon should take care of it. Granted things are slow on weekends, so I don't have a huge amount of business updates. Still, the project is going well. The story script may only be around 40% done, but we've got a decent chunk of the menu stuff translated. Pran and I are planning to do character bios and battle data next. I don't recall 70% coming from anywhere, but I am losing track of all the forum conversations.

I know not everyone trusts me, I knew that was going to be an issue when I first started this project. I don't expect everyone to trust me, but I am doing everything I can to get this game released for every last person who wants it.

Edit: The 70% bit was entirely my slip up. I'm sorry everyone, I'm freaking exhausted. This project is a great deal of fun, but it's still a lot of hard work.

Alright, woo. It's a new day. Mephisto, Pran, and I are gonna try to get a decent chunk of battle text and character bios translated. Akikojam, when we're done, do you want the translated material to help with your playthroughs?

Battle text... if you don't mean menus, here. It's not included in subs, but I have all of Gi battles and more than half of Shoku battles translated - the part where characters talk to each other. It doesn't cover all of it though, since there there are defeat conversations that you only get if you lose and maybe events that happen when you lose some percentage of your troops that I never lost.

Awesome, we're not translating the same thing. Mephisto, Nekkaro, and I are currently doing the character bios and battle text for who you choose at the beginning of the battle and whatnot.

This is what we're doing now. We've already finished translating Kan'u's and Chouhi's, and we're working on Ryubi's right now.

Oh, a skill description. Yeah, I don't pay attention to it, since I pretty much remember what skills to use. But yeah, now that I think about it, there are those descriptions and strategist advice for each battle (which I never paid any attention to). There aren't that many battles in the game, but it might be a problem, since each advice is a big wall of text.

To everyone who reads this: with the issues fuwanovel is having, we'll have to find a different home while their issues get sorted out. MangaGamers forum has a discussion about the project going on right now, and I'll likely be most active there (as TheRetroGoat) and we'll keep our Facebook page updated with news on the project.

We are not abandoning fuwanovel. We are just relocating to different locations whenever the site goes down. If you want to join the project, send a message or leave a comment on the Facebook page linked above.

RECRUITMENT REQUEST:

We could use another editor to help Pran out. Poor guy is editing all the images by himself. He alone has done the in-game menus, the system setting, and Aisha's battle bios. We want a second editor to help finish the bio editing. Mephisto, Nekkaro, and I will keep translating the bios, we just need more people to edit them. Below is basically what Pran has done with Aisha, we need someone to help him so he doesn't have to add all of the info into the bios by himself. PM me if you can do it! 

1920443_532622386852610_1182773500_n.png

E9VeA9g.png

RECRUITMENT REQUEST:

We could use another editor to help Pran out. Poor guy is editing all the images by himself. He alone has done the in-game menus, the system setting, and Aisha's battle bios. We want a second editor to help finish the bio editing. Mephisto, Nekkaro, and I will keep translating the bios, we just need more people to edit them. Below is basically what Pran has done with Aisha, we need someone to help him so he doesn't have to add all of the info into the bios by himself. PM me if you can do it! 

1920443_532622386852610_1182773500_n.png

E9VeA9g.png

Okay I don't want to be harsh but Comic Sans should never be used for any serious project. Ever.