Shin Koihime Musou Translation Project

MKDude

Guest TheGoldenTuga

After some research, I found out what that "special route" is. And you should all heed my warning! DO NOT!! I REPEAT!! DO NOT!!Do any further research into the matter or when the game is out go through "it". It a "special route" and that is all you need to know. Trust me. If you don´t it will forever be burned into your brain. HEED MY WARNING!!!

Guest TheGoldenTuga

DON´T GO THROUGH IT!!!!

But in all seriousness, it´s ok. It´s a nice addition to the game, it´s probably going to be hilarious and to be fair I´ll probably try to speed read it once. It´s just that if you knew what it was about, you wouldn´t want to go near it. And no it´s not to "avoid". You can look it up right now or go through it just fine it won´t spoil anything. You won´t be the same aftewards but it´s fine.

Guest TheGoldenTuga

It´s impossible to know,(right now) the game isn´t even out... So far I think they have relased a bit of character info

Dude, the game is out. This a project to translate it to english.

Shin Koihime Musou has three plus a special "route" to play through. No clue how many Eiyuutan has.

he answered both so let´s not waste time on this xD 

I´m really curious about this new koihime... damn it why don´t I know japanese

Guest TheGoldenTuga

he answered both so let´s not waste time on this xD 

I´m really curious about this new koihime... damn it why don´t I know japanese

Well said, my friend! Also I´m the same, I want to know more but I don´t know japonese.

Men what a good day I had till now.1st found a good site(wikia),then found out about a nice Koihime sequel,and now found out about this project.I'm a big fan of the series,and trust me,if I would be in more healthy position and MOSTLY a big mogul like ones you see on tv on random places(the Golf zone, 4 ex) I would have been more than happy to give a big financial support,just to see this going well and with no concern on future sellings & stuff.Especially because it's 1 of my 3 most high-ranked media,behing AG3 only and ahead of Avatar seasons(Aang&Korra).I also like a bit few others,mostly QB:Rebellion.But I'm just avg.guy who supports this project 'by heart' and after 2 years of hopes will certainly wait until this gets done.

Also the site found earlier(and which I planned to visit 4 some time,been 99% sure it exist) is koihime musou wikia.That's where I found 2 new awesome pictures,of Sonken Bundai and Batetsu,who seems an improved version of Batai.I'll also check more info on the sequel.

P.S I made my top3 after serious years of 'digging' into both the worlds of games and animes and my top 3 KM girls are Sonken,Ryofu and Batai(which is also overall top).

Well this is great to see that there might be a translation for this game. I always wanted a translation for this but i already finished it but it'll be great for those who are waiting a translation for this game. I'm cheering for you guys !! The game is great ( the "special route "" is just special :D )

I was wondering when we will see those macho guys

:D , not like i wanted to see them but they are also a part of the story.

Guest TheGoldenTuga

Wait a second!! I just realized something. Shin Koihime already has like 50+ characters. If add to eyuutan the amount of girls they say they are going to add the number will go to 70+. I don´t think that even the great and all flirting Kazuto can handle 70+ girls. Also another thing, and feel free to tell me that I am wrong( PLEASE TELL ME I AM WRONG) but weren´t there characters that in the original Romance of the Kingdoms were little girls, one of the emperors, if I remember correctly from the time i googled the romance to see what it was before I played koihime.But if I am correct, please tell me they are not going to do what I think they are going to do.

It's meaningless 2 say I did.anyway no matter how you look that's how I see things.I like Batai 4 having smaller breasts and more balanced body,and Batetsu having bigger ones is quite ok for my own good.And when I said 'improved' I ment it more like a grown-up/future version,not necessarily a better hottie.

I'll end saying that I made a Batai girl on ag3 and it's quite nice.with medium size,in the series I like however Batai like she is,looks almost like a loli.

Wait a second!! I just realized something. Shin Koihime already has like 50+ characters. If add to eyuutan the amount of girls they say they are going to add the number will go to 70+. I don´t think that even the great and all flirting Kazuto can handle 70+ girls. Also another thing, and feel free to tell me that I am wrong( PLEASE TELL ME I AM WRONG) but weren´t there characters that in the original Romance of the Kingdoms were little girls, one of the emperors, if I remember correctly from the time i googled the romance to see what it was before I played koihime.But if I am correct, please tell me they are not going to do what I think they are going to do.

What do you think they are doing? I honestly don´t have a clue,just hope it won´t be be all-ages like the the Sengoku Koihime

Also another thing, and feel free to tell me that I am wrong( PLEASE TELL ME I AM WRONG) but weren´t there characters that in the original Romance of the Kingdoms were little girls, one of the emperors, if I remember correctly from the time i googled the romance to see what it was before I played koihime.But if I am correct, please tell me they are not going to do what I think they are going to do.

I'm not sure why you are hoping to be wrong so much here; are you afraid of more Chousens popping up or something? There are indeed characters in the original Romance of the Three Kingdoms that are female and will be showing up in Eiyuutan, but that isn't a bad thing. I mean, yes, BaseSon did turn the most famous beauties of the era (Chousen and Himiko) into macho men, but they also turned the Bow-hip princess, Sun Shangxiang, into Sonshoukou which ended up being a rather fun addition. Eiyuutan has two or three empress characters who show up and i am pretty sure each one of them is female since i've seen the sprites and thumbnails for just about every new character (though they still havent released all of them)

Guest TheGoldenTuga

I apoligize for the overeacting. I was just trying to be a little funny, okay? (the only sort of comedy I know how to do is the over the top and I keep forgeting that it´s not as funny in writing). And for the record I liked Chousen he was funny and often said some pretty deep things plus I love his voice actor both in visual novels and many anime that I have seen. But it is true that I hope they don´t turn a empress into a macho man, mostly because in visual novels i adore any route that involves romancing a the top girl that every other dude loves but belives to be impossible, be it the most popular girl at school or in this case the ruler of a country. I won´t throw a tantrum if they do but i do preffer one choice over the other. And let me say it again just in case I´m sorry.

Okay, first of all, the original emperors were male. The new emperors are mother and daughter and considering mother was supposed to die at the very beginning of the story, it might be quite different. Next, out of new characters only one was originally a female - Empress He. And that character, along with Kashin are set as "coming soon", so their appearance or gender are not really certain yet. But considering the emperor whose wife that Empress He was supposed to be is a woman... everything's possible. Next, Himiko isn't exactly a character of the era, it's a character from Japanese folklore, not Chinese. And next, you said there will be over 70 characters, but you're probably forgetting the fact that there are routes and only a limited amount of heroines are avaliable in each route. Btw, there is a probability of there being a fourth route, which might be either En or Han. And I'm not speaking of a bonus gag kind of route like in Shin. Then again, there's a possibility of Eiyuutan following the pattern of first game and only having a single unified route, which I don't really want to consider though. It appears the final cast is not even decided yet, so there might be more characters coming.

Guest TheGoldenTuga

And next, you said there will be over 70 characters, but you're probably forgetting the fact that there are routes and only a limited amount of heroines are avaliable in each route. Btw, there is a probability of there being a fourth route, which might be either En or Han. And I'm not speaking of a bonus gag kind of route like in Shin. Then again, there's a possibility of Eiyuutan following the pattern of first game and only having a single unified route, which I don't really want to consider though. 

Hey, either way is fine with me. The only thing that I am really hoping they do is put a Harem ending. That is all I am hoping for.

I do love Harem endings. If Eiyuutan has 'em too, I'll be quite happy.

The question isn´t who loves harem endings, the right question is :" Who doesn´t love harem endings?"

The only ending I truly liked was the harem one.

I just found out that the the PS2 version had an ending for each of the main heroines (like Sui,Shion)

The Playstation version tend to have different content. A few cute scenes and a different ending or two, but absolutely no H-scene. I still consider it a butchered port personally, but I would love to have those added-on cute moments in the PC version too. Same goes for Shin, you actually have a child with Aisha and Touka in the PSP version.

The Playstation version tend to have different content. A few cute scenes and a different ending or two, but absolutely no H-scene. I still consider it a butchered port personally, but I would love to have those added-on cute moments in the PC version too. Same goes for Shin, you actually have a child with Aisha and Touka in the PSP version.

I agree I don´t like butchered games, still I would like to see more of those cute scenes, the first game had a few but not as much as I would like. 

Also imagine the extra events they had to create to fill the gaps left by the H scenes