Suggest me a VN

Aomine_Daiki

Since you haven't indicated what you have and haven't read or what you'd like to read and people already mentioned Kaguya's list, here's a pic. Click on it to zoom.

VN2013-08-17.png

Saya no Uta = Starter Recommendation

Try to introduce a person to VNs with Saya no Uta. I dare you.

Since there are no specifications like mentioned before I'll second Hoshizora no Memoria as well. Probably one of my favorite eroge, as well as If My Heart Had Wings (with the restoration patch)

Since there are no specifications like mentioned before I'll second Hoshizora no Memoria as well. Probably one of my favorite eroge, as well as If My Heart Had Wings (with the restoration patch)

Here's a way to do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFM9MoqQb3M

Haha, I was wondering about that "starter" part of the list in the picture as well. Still, Saya no Uta is in the Top 50 list too. Not a good starter.

Ah, I would throw in a recommendation for Katawa Shoujo. It's a good length and the plot feels like it has a bit more "normalacy" to it than other VNs.

I introduced people to VNs with Saya more than one time. They were mostly very satysfied. It really depends on the kind of genre you like, I introduced it to people who wouldn't be able to stand the sight of a romance story like hoshimemo. There are always people who like things darker and edgier~

I introduced people to VNs with Saya more than one time. They were mostly very satysfied. It really depends on the kind of genre you like, I introduced it to people who wouldn't be able to stand the sight of a romance story like hoshimemo. There are always people who like things darker and edgier~

That's fair but that's only when you know what people like. I liked Saya no Uta too but when a person asks for an eroge i don't immediatily think Saya no Uta, or even just a starter VN (without knowing what they like at all) that's all I'm saying. 

Thank you~

Saya no Uta confirmed to be best starter VN.

I pretty much agree with most of the suggestions here.

Saya no Uta is a good choice story-wise, but be weary if you've a poor stomach for gore.

Fate/stay night is fantastic, but very long so don't expect to slash through it.

I liked Natsu no Ame. It's not in English, though, so if that's a problem, sorry for the poor suggestion. It might be boring if you don't really like slice-of-life.

Saya no Uta was one of my first VNs, and I think it's a pretty good one to introduce people to the medium. Why? Because it's weird as fuck, and really drives home that by playing VNs you'll be able to read the kind of stuff that you won't find anywhere else.