Grisaia no Meikyuu Translation Started

douggle

Suprised no one's added a certain event from Michiru's route to this:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeathByNewberyMedal

And did anyone else besides me end up quoting the page's title quote (hope I'm not the only one here who read that book), either when calling what even Michiru called (who'd have thought Michiru could be genre savvy) or after it happend

Suprised no one's added a certain event from Michiru's route to this:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeathByNewberyMedal

And did anyone else besides me end up quoting the page's title quote (hope I'm not the only one here who read that book), either when calling what even Michiru called (who'd have thought Michiru could be genre savvy) or after it happend

actually i didn't quote it out loud but it popped in my head immediately  

when she started carrying the cat around on her head everywhere i  said "oh shit thats one dead cat " as the quote from the book popped in my head

and yes i read that book when i was younger my english teacher recommended it to me.

oh makinas route is worth it im not a loli fan either but her endings especially the bad ending is so freaking good. mishiru isn't bad either i liked her more after her route then i did before but still my least fave heroine.

is it? hmm might give it a try soon

bad end was good? wat? in bad ends as far as i know all of the heroines should die except for Yumiko who's bad end is not really that 'bad' (i guess shes the main heroine then?)

also i wonder wat kinda afterstory Amane gets in Meikyuu,her route ended in death afterall in constrast to others

makina doesn't die in her bad end either and i may be remembering wrong but im pretty sure 

its the protagonist who dies in sachis bad end not sachi herself

Awesome progress for the translators.

Doesn't Sachi get run over and die in her bad end? And i think the protag does die in Amanes bad end because there was no way he can survive so many shot gun wounds and make it out of the forest. I also wonder why Yumiko had such a weak bad end too. Not even a bad end really.

Doesn't Sachi get run over and die in her bad end? And i think the protag does die in Amanes bad end because there was no way he can survive so many shot gun wounds and make it out of the forest. I also wonder why Yumiko had such a weak bad end too. Not even a bad end really.

im pretty sure that the protag dies in sachis bad end hit by a truck in the same spot her parents were right in front of her again. you know watching a 3 loved one killed in the same spot as your parents . and its also your fault kinda reinforcing your mental problems but i haven't played it in like 4 months so i may be wrong as for amanes bad end of course he dies he was shot at close range by a shotgun like half a dozen times. and i was talking about amanes good end when i said he died of old age. and yumikos bad end was extremely weak.

Sachi dies the same way her parents did and Amane dies at the hands of the crazy guy Yuuji survives in both cases more or less

thats why i said maybe because she's the main heroine here or sth,no bad end for Yumiko