Grisaia no Meikyuu Translation Started

douggle

I think the progress with grisaia was quite fast compared to the usual, wasn't it? Let's hope they keep it up.

Took them around a year iirc to finish the translation which is pretty fast given its size.

Cant wait to read it...even tho a friend has somewhat spoiled the trilogy for me >=(

At least the people on facebook will stop commenting about it over and over and over.

And i finally have a reason to read Grisaia. Glad to see they won't drop the franchise.

If you think people on facebook will stop just because the translation started, well... Let's just say you can always ask when the translation will be finished. ;)

Looking forward to this. I recall hearing something about Kajitsu being longer than the other two put together, so if that's true and the translators keep up the good pace we should have all 3 games in a year or so.

Congratulations to all you guys and girls who need the translation!

The grand route is surely a story that swallows you, yet there are still some questions left for Rakuen. However I wonder, how people will bear the wait for Rakuen when Meikyuu is translated, it ends in a sort of cliff hanger and I would say jumping directly from Meikyuu to Rakuen is a good way to avoid frustration, as Clephas put it.

WARNING: Do NOT play the main story unless you intend to immediately jump into Rakuen, as it feeds right into it on a cliffhanger that had me throwing things at the walls.

Seeing as Grisaia no Kajitsu is one of my two favorite VNs right now, I am fairly enthusiastic about the coming translation.  Can't wait to play it!  Well, I guess I can...  but I very much would like to assassinate the months between now and then.  Apologies to all those with spring and summer birthdays.