Little Busters! Avatar Group

OriginalRen

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen,

I may not run this avatar group anymore, however I wanted to let everyone know that I am proud of all of you for holding onto your avatars for so long. If you feel like opening up to a new group, please do so. I, your former senpai, shall allow this.

That being said, I have updated the original post to reflect this thread as a memory. If anyone still wants to keep this alive, please let me know. As I said, you guys have made me proud, and I am happy to see that some of your avatars are still around.

Dang. Long ride. Thanks for letting us know though. I'll get to switching it eventually. I think I'll at least hold on to the sigs for good measure. Too bad nothing more could really be done with the whole thing. But yeah, thanks for starting it in the first place, Ren.

The Little Busters are forever! This isn't the end of an story, but the opening to a new act!

Not likely. You're going to die off unless one of you takes action. Other members of your group are already starting to disappear. 

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen, be very proud. I have created a lasting legacy that will always remain on Fuwanovel. It started with the Little Buster's Avatar Group, then extended into another group for Baccano! avatars, and now we see the rise of these new avatar groups:

1. https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5104-mekakushi-dan-avatar-group/

2. https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5123-kazama-family-avatar-group/#entry114892

Gentlemen, be very proud. I have created a lasting legacy that will always remain on Fuwanovel. It started with the Little Buster's avatar group, then extended into another group for Baccano! avatars, and now we see the rise of these new avatar groups:

1. https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5104-mekakushi-dan-avatar-group/

2. https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5123-kazama-family-avatar-group/#entry114892

Suddenly fuwanovel has split into factions and is at the brink of a civil war. :P

Suddenly fuwanovel has split into factions and is at the brink of a civil war. :P

Funny, because the Baccano! avatar group was supposed to start a civil war. Unfortunately, the group had a civil war and was disbanded.

Funny, because the Baccano! avatar group was supposed to start a civil war. Unfortunately, the group had a civil war and was disbanded.

QjtUeM4.jpg

In the foreign land of Fuwa, there were four avatar groups. They all lived in... peace? The LB! group, represented by blue were the first to come into light. They went from place to place spreading their ways but eventually they split apart. Not making as much contact as they used to. Separated. The next was the Baccano group. Represented by the white. They were an interesting bunch. However as time passed, every single avatar being used disappeared and the group wasn't seen again. The only memento are the lands that they once owned. The third was the Mekakushi Dan group shown by the yellow and green. At the present, the largest and most well known of the groups. As such they were able to conquer most of the land through conquest alone. Their presence at large. The last is the Kazama Family Avatar group represented by the red. Arguably the oldest of groups but only recently acknowledged as one. Boasting the same numbers as the Mekakushi Dan group, they have a formidable force. However, they don't have a large presence in this world...yet. They keep in their homes just welcoming anyone who stumbles upon their sacred land.