MotM Feb '14 - Nosebleed!

Tay

Just a note: I fixed the sidebar issue. In the future, the MotM banner will be put on the top of the forums for the first ~day or two of the month, then moved back to the sidebar.

Just a note: I fixed the sidebar issue. In the future, the MotM banner will be put on the top of the forums for the first ~day or two of the month, then moved back to the sidebar.

Oh thank God, I thought it was going to be up there permanently. No offense Nosebleed, but it's a little in your face atm.

Oh thank God, I thought it was going to be up there permanently. No offense Nosebleed, but it's a little in your face atm.

I'm not offended.   :P I have no problems with it being moved 1/2 days after to the sidebar.

Glad that issue got fixed. 

I dunno, it seems a bit intrusive to me. It shifts pretty much the whole site down.

Heh, intrusive.

Damnit! Don't copy me! :( This clip is pure gold, gold I say! It must only be used in special occasions.

Also, congratulations Nosebleed, you hacker. Probably recoded the website, that sly ninja.

Heh, intrusive.

Damnit! Don't copy me! :( This clip is pure gold, gold I say! It must only be used in special occasions.

Also, congratulations Nosebleed, you hacker. Probably recoded the website, that sly ninja.

What's so funny? I'm honestly happy that Tay inserted it back into the sidebar, as it was bulging out like a sore thumb.

I seriously can't see how this looks better D;

Well, first of all I personally spend more time looking at the top of the page than the bottom, and second of all here's approximately how it looked on my lower-res laptop.

2959t2g.png

The green rectangle is about how much space the banner took up.

Well, first of all I personally spend more time looking at the top of the page than the bottom, and second of all here's approximately how it looked on my lower-res laptop.

2959t2g.png

The green rectangle is about how much space the banner took up.

That would explain it, as for me it was shown as half of that (like my signature, but with less width).

You can minimize boxes at the sidebar.

I always thought that clicking the "x" would close them xD Thanks for the tip. 

The poor member of the month should have to be at the bottom of the forums then? :c

That would explain it, as for me it was shown as half of that (like my signature, but with less width).

The poor member of the month should have to be at the bottom of the forums then? :c

You can keep me in the bottom of your heart.

There really isn't a solution unless you remove one of the bigger boxes. And the look will be different depending on everyone's resolution.

It looks mostly fine on my desktop, but it's still different and something that takes the space of the most important part of forums - the list of said forums. And I don't like how the minimized windows look, they leave a rather large banner which, while smaller than the window itself, is completely useless.