Hearthstone

Kaguya

I've settled for a midrange hunter to climb for now (currently at r15... the meta is really weird with a mix of meta decks and reno cthun rogues). If I hit a real wall I'll probably play zoo, though with imp-losion gone, a crucial unfair game swing from no board is harder. Kind of sad. Other than that, aggro shaman is always a contender, so I guess I'll play some of that as well lol. I never liked tempo mage all that much - always felt like a less cool tempo rogue deck, and no-minion screw really hurts - so I'm not sure if I'll play it much.

Tempo mage was what I used to hit legend last year... Though I used a bunch of different decks. I climbed from rank 3 to 2 using a wacky murloc deck that got me like, 30+ friends on my list. People seemed to absolutely love playing against it, even though it was cancer. Probably because I picked it up from an older r/competitiveHS guide and it wasn't in any tier list.

I wanna wait a while more before picking up midrange lists. Right now, since things aren't quite settled yet, aggro decks are the strongest, imo. 

Yup. Funny thing was I don't really play all that much. I didn't know Shifter Zerus actually existed.

It's like getting killed by a 14 damage pyroblast and then learning that there's a new card that makes your pyroblasts deal 4 more damage if it's in your hand. "What on earth..."

I have to say I don't really care much about the wotog expansion, it can go fuck itself for all I care. Standard and druid nerfs and aggro nerfs were really what got me excited for hearthstone again.... I feel some of my passion for the game has returned, I will keep playing midrange hunter and zoolock since for the last couple of months , they have been my most precious fun decks (waiting for all the hate about how noob zoolock is w ). I have also made a zoolock in wild that went 13-2.... pretty hilarious tbh, sticky zoo is still really ma favourite zoo since with new zoo in standard, you can't pull a come back after losing board control that easily cause no implosion and it's harder to play overall. Aggro shaman became board centered which is actually more relieving since most lists run little to no spells nowadays so you can expect the damage and as long as you maintain board control, it's all good. Never been a fan of the interactive loss by spells (fucking freeze mages) so facing board centered decks is fun.

I really had some shit bad luck with the 36 packs I opened, only got huhuran which was like telling me to play midrange hunter even thou she hasn't been that great.... but it usually it eats a removal that the highmane would have eaten which was okay but I don't get value from it that much. Call of the wild thou is like sex, 8 mana skill command, just what I needed SMOrc. 2 Call of the wilds back to back have won me more games than one could imagine. Doing so great with the midrange hunter so far.

I got about 4.2k dust from nerfs and extra cards in the 36 packs, crafted many c'thun cards which I didn't get and crafted gormork... turns out I have lots of golden cards at rhe moment... enough to get myself a legendary so if I reach my limit , I can craft something.

Ever since I start playing hearthstone last August, I have pulled legenedaries:

Millhouse manastorm, hoggor, grom, confessor paletress, al'akir, baron geddon and princess huhran. As for legendaries I crafted, only two: gormork the impaler and tirion. Got myself naxx and LOE and most of BRM (who cares about dragons anyways)

I have a pretty solid collection as far as epics and rares go but my collection is still pretty bad when it comes to legendaries and wotog brought more shit to my crafting list. I really wanna try playing some fully-optimized versions of miracle rogue and n'zoth paladin/rogue but rip that for now. 

I dunno if I could have done better in hs in such a small timeframe but I think I did good even if I have only two 12 wins arenas under my belt and 5 times when I reach rank 5 (got to rank 3 with elise priest once and yeah I got boosted by @Zakamutt once)

I wanna thank the fuwanovel community for making hearthstone interesting for me, I wanna mainly thank the skype group and @Jptje for introducing me to the game. It's been a nice ride so far and it seems it's not ending soon.

As always I will reach rank 5 but prolly not legend, not till holidays at least.

I have got two of my close friends to play the game and how they think I am so good at the game is so adorable when I have only joined six months before them. The other day, I climbed from rank 15 to rank 5 and one of them was like "oh my god, how do you climb so easily?". He will know how much of a joke ladder is when he plays a meta deck fully optimized....

Here's why playing a Play-Your-Opponent's-Deck Priest is worth it (despite occasionally going on huge losing streaks):

R2aKDde.jpg

This was easily the most ridiculous game I've ever had. My opponent was an actually "playable" deathrattle priest, we both had early Shifting Shades and Sylvanaseseses, then we stole more Shifting Shades and Sylvanases from each other, and the end result of this Shifting Shadeception was... this. I stole his N'Zoth.

Also, I played about 5 or 6 Sylvanases in that game. Stupid minion limit! :wahaha:

17 hours ago, Kelebek1 said:

Best brawl is up though, why waste time on a worse part of the game? O.o

Ummm uhhh I wouldn't say this is the best brawl... in fact I don't like it that much. And each part of the game has its merits and its charm , it really depends on the mood at this point.

http://m.imgur.com/rzE264P?r

You guys need to read this guide on how to use CoC to its utmost potential.

I dislike how sometimes they hand the job of coming up with the brawl to a mop. Presumably a mop. I can't imagine a living person actually gave the 'ok' to that two card deck "idea."

Idk why I still play. Curse my appendix

• 2 weeks later...

The Fuwa Old Gods Sealed Deck Tourney is over at long last, after many delays. And the winner is... yours truly! :sachi:

I triumphed over @babiker in the finals 3-0, thrice defeating his C'thun Priest deck in a show of 100% pure skill. In accordance to tournament rules, @Zakamutt shall henceforth be known as Avril Lavigne's #1 Fan. The weebs in the HS skype group don't understand my highly sophisticated pop culture references, but I'm sure you fine folk would.

Y'all should join the group so you can participate in the next tournament, it's fun. I think our tournament organizer, @Jptje, is cooking up some kind of 2v2 tournament structure? idk.

2 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

Reveal hidden contents

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

So it was true after all...:pyaa:

8 hours ago, Decay said:

The Fuwa Old Gods Sealed Deck Tourney is over at long last, after many delays. And the winner is... yours truly! :sachi:

I triumphed over @babiker in the finals 3-0, thrice defeating his C'thun Priest deck in a show of 100% pure skill. In accordance to tournament rules, @Zakamutt shall henceforth be known as Avril Lavigne's #1 Fan. The weebs in the HS skype group don't understand my highly sophisticated pop culture references, but I'm sure you fine folk would.

Y'all should join the group so you can participate in the next tournament, it's fun. I think our tournament organizer, @Jptje, is cooking up some kind of 2v2 tournament structure? idk.

Yes a team tournament should be the next one in the schedule of the group

Also congrats on winning and crushing Babi :sachi:

As long as the other arab us defeated, I am happy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Pfft, hahaha.

I just had the craziest Yogg game of my life, where I got to cast him 5 times.

Shadowform Medivh looks pretty nice.

KwwSrxr.jpg

I'm rank 6 now, huh.

It's about midway through the climb, but I might go for legend this time. 

If I do, it'll be my second time hitting legend, and using the exact same deck.

Tempo mage really is my specialty. It's also super fun, too. 

EDIT: Well, here I go. For glory. Again.

i67KmzS.png