Visual novels that deserve remakes

Alucard

Visual novels have been around for a long time and while there haven't been giant leaps and bounds in gameplay for this type of game the technology has still improved.

Western releases have been sparse so I wouldn't be surprised if people listed mostly Japanese games but are there any old great games you think deserve a remake?

Eien no Aselia. The story is great, but the artwork and gameplay kinda suck- if they could remake that, it would be incredibly awesome. There are a lot of great VNs that deserve a remake, but Aselia reeeeally needs one.

yeah.

Tsukihime could use a remake, but i think i read somewhere that they are making one.

Symphonic Rain : For the 1/2 of CG's only. (Cause some of them are freaking ugly)

And maybe the OST which i felt could have been 20x better considering it's a game on music.

Symphonic Rain : For the 1/2 of CG's only. (Cause some of them are freaking ugly)

And maybe the OST which i felt could have been 20x better considering it's a game on music.

Whaaaa... The OST in Symphonic Rain was great! D:

I'd love to see older KEY stuff remade with better art.

Kanon and AIR are definitely on my top list for vns that I would like to see remakes of one day. Those two really need interface and art updates as Hinoue's Clannad to current art is more more visually pleasing, especially in Rewrite.

As stated, Tsukihime's another one that I want that is going to get a remake. (Typemoon, please no more delays >.<) I hope it'll include voice acting as it usually makes the characters more alive.

Other vns I ended out liking had at least decent art and interface so I guess it's just those 3.

10 YEARS? WHAT? Are you sure? Where did you heard that from?

He's being sarcastic because Typemoon likes to delay everything. I think that the Tsukihime remake was announced in 2010?

(Edit) Announced in 2008. It's already been 6 years OTL

The first Kansen game  could use a remake with some better graphics and it would be interesting to see what they could add to it storywise.

Would really be interested in seeing some of the Sakura Taisen series get a remake if only to increase a chance to see it localized (and since Atlus is part of Sega now...).

elf's older titles like Koihime and el I'd definitely like to see remade. Mainly because their OVAs have me curious as to what they could be like.

Speaking of which, one OVA that had me interested in seeing the original game was Moke Moke Taishou Dendou Musume Arisa:

http://vndb.org/v4509

Couldn't find the game for sale anywhere and finally found a pirated copy...only to find it doesn't work on any computer made after its release date :( (and believe me I've tried different computers :angry: ). So yeah the only reason I want this remade is so I can actually play the thing