Naughty and proactive Heroines

O. Van Bruce

I think I'll try Koihime Musou, but pls, do a more extensive list if it isn't too much bother. :wub:

It's the worse out of all the ones I talked about here, though. Also, Rinrin's proactivness comes from her curiosness, since she's a loli and all. I'd recommend trying it last.

I'll see if I can make a list.

Should I go for Amane in Grisaia then?... though it looks like a very long VN -_-. Personally, I'm afraid of those lenghts because of the tendency of VN writers to make lots of filler. Is it an interesting ride?

It is long, but it's very interesting. The protagonist is really awesome, and the routes are very good (Makina and Amane's routes are the best, but the others are good too). Common is well-written, even though it's long. 

It is long, but it's very interesting. The protagonist is really awesome, and the routes are very good (Makina and Amane's routes are the best, but the others are good too). Common is well-written, even though it's long. 

How awesome compared to Houoin Kyouma from S;G? 'till now, he's the best MC I've ever seen in a VN.

I'll also throw in a recommendation for Grisaia no Kajitsu.  The humor and drama both are incredibly well written.  It's long, but I'd hesitate to call anything in the VN "filler," as it's all enjoyable, and even most of the slice of life scenes reveal some new nuance to the characters.

How awesome compared to Houoin Kyouma from S;G? 'till now, he's the best MC I've ever seen in a VN.

Hm. While Kyouma starts in his full-blown awesome mode and keeps there until the end, Yuuji keeps showing his awesomeness gradually. Both have the same amount of awesomeness, though.

They're polar opposites.  Okabe is barely competent most of the time, rarely serious, but incredibly caring about everyone around him.  Yuuji is hypercompetent, often serious(though he does have a screwed up sense of humor as well), and generally only truly cares about the heroine of whatever route he's on.

They are both awesome in their own way, though.

EDIT:  To tell the truth, in my first playthrough I couldn't stand Okabe until...  stuff happened.  Once I understood him better, I enjoyed his character throughout the VN.  Yuuji on the other hand, I enjoyed from start to finish, though that may partially because his brand of humor isn't too different from my own.