Which platform would you prefer VNs in? (PC, iOS, etc.)

laiktail

PC is the best platform whenever it comes to playing/reading visual novels or any other games in general! I do play some emulated PSP games on my Nokia Android Smartphone causally. However I'm much more at ease and pretty comfortable playing games with the PC, I couldn't picture myself using any other platforms for my gaming needs... There's a charm found that I couldn't able to explain behind the PC Master Race. Its like love, wherein you feel it rather than spelled it out if you get my drift or something :vanilla:

32 minutes ago, Templarseeker said:

PC is the best platform whenever it comes to playing/reading visual novels or any other games in general! I do play some emulated PSP games on my Nokia Android Smartphone causally. However I'm much more at ease and pretty comfortable playing games with the PC, I couldn't picture myself using any other platforms for my gaming needs... There's a charm found that I couldn't able to explain behind the PC Master Race. Its like love, wherein you feel it rather than spelled it out if you get my drift or something :vanilla:

How far back were you looking in the forums to unearth this thread? You just resurrected a nearly 5 year old thread lol. 

Yeah, PC is best for VNs to me too.

4 hours ago, Naterocks2000 said:

How far back were you looking in the forums to unearth this thread? You just resurrected a nearly 5 year old thread lol. 

Yeah, PC is best for VNs to me too.

This thread just pop up out of nowhere in the home page of Fuwanovel. I thought it was recent until I discover the horror of accidentally reviving a dead thread ages ago (5 Years lol) when I finish commenting lol... My bad :wahaha:

Edited by Templarseeker

3 hours ago, adamstan said:

Probably some spambot resurrected it, but its post got deleted by the time you got here?

That's going to remain a mystery I suppose... I didn't notice anything being deleted here and its kind of hard to guess if any of the sort happen here since this is a 5 year old thread... I've just accidentally got here and made a post until I take notice of the date... 2014 the heck?! Well the spambot might have a reason... I wonder why... :leecher:

As for thread resurrection, as long as it's still on topic I would say it's okay. In fact, I didn't realize that there's a thread that did talk abut device preference to play VN until I saw this thread. To answer the title here, like everyone else I prefer to play VNs on PC simply because it's capable to save many VNs at once while in iOs or android the save capabilities would be limited. Not to mention the screen is obviously bigger n PC, and that there's a complicated steps to play VNs in handphone (Along with the obvious problem that handphone screen is smaller).

PS - Actually my device here is laptop instead of PC, but it's still count as PC though to an extend. 

Edited by littleshogun