True or False

Nosebleed

you know it.  And not just that babby tier hentai that you find on sad panda or fakku.

i tackle that hard hitting NTR oppai loli XX-Grade school Mind-break dick-bulges-in-stomachs shit on pururin and hentaifromhell.

next person periodically checks their favorite manga/anime sites for new uploads of things they're reading/watching like a normal person would constantly come back to the fridge, even though they know something new isn't going to magically appear within hours.

False,Knew would be the correct term, I did learn such a thing in Human Anatomy, but I forgot it already. 

Next person is waiting eagerly for a vn patch that is soon to be released( I'm pretty sure we are all waiting for one), though soon to be released my still take a few months or more...

False, I'm not eager at all.

I'm more like a rusty old robot in a post-apokalypse setting. Whenever something comes out, I will stand up and move with creaking noises. But most of the time, I'm laying around in the dirt, depicting absolute boredom and misery.

The next person can't keep flowers alive.