9. Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

10. Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabu Kome wa Machigatteiru

11. Girls und Panzer

12. Kokoro Connect

13. Sora no Woto

14. Tari Tari

15. Kanon

(Not listed in any particular order)

The (next) person attempted to find this text. 

sure thats a incomplete statement but killing people is ok in my books, particularly if they stand in the way of your pursuit of your love.

next person thinks i should make fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy with sauteed green beans for dinner tonight.

False, but only once. I rarely read, and in school I had to read for a project. During study hall, I was reading my project book and lost track of time, and the bell rang, I didn't pay attention and missed a class, lol.

Next person wishes they were living in a different country than their own right now.

False, but only once. I rarely read, and in school I had to read for a project. During study hall, I was reading my project book and lost track of time, and the bell rang, I didn't pay attention and missed a class, lol.

Next person wishes they were living in a different country than their own right now.

Duuuude so true! I HATE living in Brazil so much, I just don't have anything to do with brazilians... I hate both soccer and samba... and the women here are only interested in looking hot, and not looking kawaii, and a lot of them have twisted personalities... I'm doing my best learning japanese so I that I'll be able to live in Japan someday.

EDIT: And I can't stand the summer here! It's so freaking hot! And it doesn't snow in the winter, I really want to see snow someday...

Next person thinks I'm weird for hating my own country.