True or False

Nosebleed

true, some of the indie are still better then the popular games nowadays....

next person disagree with me

29 minutes ago, Lucius said:

True. LeafyIsHere got exposed for plagiarizing another YouTuber's video intro without crediting him. Also in the news: Leafy was also exposed for backstabbing another YouTuber called "Keemstar". The numerous accusations Leafy is facing has spurred the YouTube community into a crazed hate-campaign. Leafy has since then lost more than 10,000 subscribers.

Next person finds the abovementioned drama to be incredibly stupid.

can you post a link to me to able to read it in detail? double thanks

True, but that's really a matter of taste and, I generally have a pretty shit taste myself... (#Self-Depreciating Humor 2016)

But in honesty, most indie games focus more on the gameplay, leaving the graphics to be rather poor in quality. While I know that the gameplay is a more crucial element in games than graphics, if I'm going to sit there and stare at the screen for several hours, the least I could ask for is for my eyes to stare at something interesting and engaging, not 8-bit graphics from the Stone Age.

Next person likes rap music.

8 minutes ago, wyldstrykr said:

can you post a link to me to able to read it in detail? double thanks

Here you go:

true, i like mass destruction, deep breath, wiping all out, light the fire up in the night, heroes comeback, world ends dancehall, two faced lovers and disapperance of hatsune miku

next person, will complain because most of the titles arent rap

now to view the video

True, he does not. h3h3 is obviously the true lord and savior of YouTube that deserves to be given a platform. It's why Gnomestar (AKA biggest backstabbing scum of the Earth) gave him the golden opportunity to defend himself on the "Baited" podcast tomorrow morning!

Gosh, the irony is so lethal I swear I have oxidation poisoning. The one who tweeted that another YouTuber shouldn't have a platform to defend himself is invited to defend himself by the backstabbing cunt who'd previously acted like an asshole to everyone. Only on YouTube, ladies and gents.

Next person has absolutely no clue what I just said.

18 minutes ago, Lucius said:

True, he does not. h3h3 is obviously the true lord and savior of YouTube that deserves to be given a platform. It's why Gnomestar (AKA biggest backstabbing scum of the Earth) gave him the golden opportunity to defend himself on the "Baited" podcast tomorrow morning!

Gosh, the irony is so lethal I swear I have oxidation poisoning. The one who tweeted that another YouTuber shouldn't have a platform to defend himself is invited to defend himself by the backstabbing cunt who'd previously acted like an asshole to everyone. Only on YouTube, ladies and gents.

Next person has absolutely no clue what I just said.

false, I do, sadly

next person would play this game

False. Of the few I've backed all have been passed and been made :P I thought one failed post... but then like 3 years later I got my backer reward... Not sure how to it took them three years but I'm not complaining :3 (They had said they shipped all rewards out by X and that was like years ago)

Next person plays some game on dmm

• 4 weeks later...