True or False

Nosebleed

True. I'm not that familiar with it myself - I'm sure that even on Fuwanovel, there lies a few dark web hackers here more savvy about this - but "the one with onion" sounds about right. Also the one with .to as the web extension (as opposed to .com and .net). You also need to set up a proxy server or something. It's a lot of work. I just didn't bother because the content wasn't interesting enough compared to what I already got in the surface web (rule34, xvideos, xhamster).

Next person regularly plays Pokemon Go.

True. It's like one of the many social network apps the millennium kids use nowadays like Facebook and Snapchat, except that it's a dating application. And it's a very awkward dating app IMO, because you're just sliding over people's faces and see which one you would like to date. It's so weird. Even speed-dating in real life would be better than this.

Next person is easily triggered.

False. I actually don't mind certain lemon-flavored food, as opposed to lime-flavored ones. Still don't like lemon or lime in their raw forms though.

Next person always tips, whether it's a restaurant or a pizza delivery.

^^ True, but I could say the same for a majority of people. There's a reason "gluttony" is one of our carnal sins.

^ Non-Americans don't tip. :mare:

Next person has watched this show called "Totally Obsessed".

Edited by Lucius
Ninja'd