True or False

Nosebleed

False. I am not disappointed with official localizations in any way, provided that they don't cut content that's central to the plot. In cases where they do cut out content or modify it in a way that it loses the original impact of the VN, it becomes true.

Irrelevant thoughts:

SakuSaku will probably have an 18+ patch, so I'm staying with False. I mean, what's the point of a moege without H-scenes? I don't think we should be mad at them for agreeing to work with Sekai, since besides being compensated for their work, it is another opportunity to open up the market to the West, which is the goal of this site to begin with. It's just a few months. We're just consuming whatever they're releasing in their good will, so I don't think we're supposed to feel entitled to get it.

Anyway, I have next to zero knowledge about how official translations work (including how they market their product and strategies and shit like that), but what I do know is that we shouldn't be feeling entitled about fantls turned official, no matter how frustrating.

Next person is probably furious over the fact that Baldr Sky will not be 18+.

34 minutes ago, KosakiFag said:

SakuSaku will probably have an 18+ patch

They're releasing it 18+, it was announced. Ki ni shinaide 

7 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

The next person is super hyped for Maggot Baits! :pyaa:

False, I'm not super hyped.

Though i am interested to try it out now since you guys kept mentioning the story, music, fight scenes etc. Plus i like the artist depiction of the female physique.

Next person thought that Karakara was actually pretty good.

it IS actually pretty good IMHO  It has great moments, yes, but overall it isn't all that impressive. IMHO it does not deserve very high a place in the hallmark of VN's. but it was short and feel incomplete

next person is hype about dal segno despite some of the people throw salt on that

3 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

False.

Next person has played a nukige in a risky location :makina:

Yes, very much so

I played Bishoujo Mangekyou on my laptop in a bus and I think I went through numerous breasts, chinpos and vajayjays during that rather exciting travel

1 minute ago, Caio000 said:

False. At least not yet:holo:

Next person is looking forward to Funbag Fantasy.

I'm one of those peoplw who had been force-fed Kyonyuu Fantasy and liked it, so yes

Next person loves megane