True or False

Nosebleed

oh god no, no matter how many times i do it i still can't get used to planes. Boats are just in my "things that i'd rather die than travel on" category. Land travel is fun as long as i'm not using public transport, it has to be my own vehicle with me at the wheel else i get real miserable. 

Next person hates flying too

True, i am afraid of flying too, becase first - i am afraid of heights and second - it is goddamn lottery, you either die or not...50/50, if you sail on a ship and it wrecks, you still mostlikely gonna survive, if you are on a train and it crashes you are probably gonna survive (high chanse)... but if you are on a plane and something gone wrong - you are 100% ded.

Next person always shut his door tight when going to sleep :ph34r:

I'll take the hit. False. All my friends growing up live in and around the area of New Jersey-Pennsylvania-Delaware-Maryland-Virginia. I reside in Florida. I haven't really made new friends here in the past 12 years. All my friends are online. So yes, when you reply to a post of mine or follow me on Twitter, etc. it feels nice.

Next person isn't as pathetic as me.