True or False

Nosebleed

True. It will contain this: http://www.jlist.com/product/SHIRT-PROPSP1. I will wear it next time I go play tennis with my friend. She will not understand it, and I will find it somewhat embarrassing to explain, but that's just how these things have to go.

Next person is either a master of martial arts or a master or martial hearts.

Nope, i'll probably refuse to fly anywhere unless i'm the one flying. That's if i ever get a pilots liscence. I may, not one of my top priorities though. But i would definiitely rather have my life in my own hands rather than a strangers.

Next person ate fast food today. (Where did you go, and what did you eat?)

False, I haven't played witcher 3 yet, although in the next month or few I will, once I get a new graphics card, and replace my fan, I can play without having noise annoying me. 

Next person thinks Witcher 3 will win GOTY, lots of people think fallout 4 is gonna be GOTY, (I'm rooting for witcher, fallout is fantastic, but the story line, the gameplay, the characters in witcher are simply amazing)

true, i did like it on one point, but knowing the condition of my house back then where my parent constantly yelling me to do something abnormally stupid from drinking the last day's fruit juice on the refrigerator till telling me to massage them, i just kind of meh to the genre. and games like dota too, it always ended up on me being the burden because i had to do something every 7 minutes. that's why i pick VNs and i'm happy with it. :sachi:

ninja comes when the last expected.

give me sweets and i'll eat it to the last drops.

next person ate something bad this week.