True or False

Nosebleed

Everything that ain't down!

False, Woman are unpredictable creatures....you cannot ,repeat,CANNOT read them.....period. 

Not necessarily, you can read almost anybody if you have experience in that field, and there are many things that go into this, such as: body language, the way they speak, likes, dislikes or personality. There are a lot of factors that can help as long as you have the information. Of course, if they were a complete stranger it would be significantly harder.

Anyway, next person has a fear of heights.

False. Always loved climbing trees.

Not necessarily, you can read almost anybody if you have experience in that field, and there are many things that go into this, such as: body language, the way they speak, likes, dislikes or personality. There are a lot of factors that can help as long as you have the information. Of course, if they were a complete stranger it would be significantly harder.

Like if you decided to marry one for some reason. This would be true if it was successful.

Next person has a full-blown caffeine addiction.

Rarely, but still true. Also, I just finished Nodame Cantabile, so I've been listening to it a lot more than usual for the last few days, though in a somewhat unusual way.

Next person clicked this link and learned about the importance of water to public health: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs391/en/

True actually.  Some asshole in 6th grade decided it was a good idea to pick on me in the locker room after gym.  I grabbed his ass, slammed his back against the lockers (the ones with the little 2x.5 in exrusion) and knee'd him in the face.  He fell to the ground with a bloody nose and had bedrest for three days because of minor spinal injury.  All I got was a three day suspension in which my parents were like "Want a milkshake?".  They didn't even care because they knew I was just defending myself.

Next person has had to go to the hospital for injury before.

false, i've tasted malaria, smallpox, and typhus and and I spent 10 days in my house feeling drinking my mom-made yucky herbal juice every 5 hours, let alone for an injury, my mom would just throw me some salve and soup and juice which ingredients i don't want to know.

next person has done acupuncture before.