• Deredere
    • Kamidere
    • Dandere
    • Himedere
    • Bakadere
    • Hajidere

This poll is closed to new votes

Whoa, refering to women as tools and kick aside romanticism - I feel outcast :(

For the sake of discussion we should name secondary traits, as I have the feeling, we talk about different definitions.

For example a reliable tsundere like Tohsaka Rin is far different from clowny Matsushima Michiru.

Whoa, refering to women as tools and kick aside romanticism - I feel outcast :(

For the sake of discussion we should name secondary traits, as I have the feeling, we talk about different definitions.

For example a reliable tsundere like Tohsaka Rin is far different from clowny Matsushima Michiru.

Would Michiru even be considered a tsundere? I mean, as far as i went in Grisaia she's just pretending to be one. But i see your point, even when two characters are in the same -dere type, they can be diferent from each other.

What? What irony? ._.

Oh, i get it, but one way or the other Yanderes are still annoying, imo.

Your avatar IS a yandere....

Also what the hell people!?! One does not pick up a yandere to use her. It is because she loves you more than anyone else and you love her. 

Also I like the volatile obsessive nature of a yandere but I also like girls that are quite and open up only to you. Just hope that you can somehow make it out alive.

I am pretty sure you end up dead like that. They are crazy and unstable but not stupid.

They seem pretty stupid to me, actually. At least in most animes. It's not like I would ever want to actually get a yandere gf anyway, it's just a fantasy setting- They're great tools, but what would I use them for anyway? Make me food? No, thank you. It's not like I'll ever need a yandere for anything.

In that prospect, I may not be into anything. I don't feel any need for romance with anything, and even when thinking of my favorite heroines, like Akane, my thougts go directly to their objectices and goals. My favorite heroines would be great friends, but I can't imagine myself entering a romantic relationship with anyone if not for some sort of goal- money, influence, etc.

Did you not know that crazy people are more cunning than normal people? Like Yuno. How could you possibly lie to her in any form of sustainable manner. Sure she may be tricked for a few days but after she realizes you lied to her, well its not going to be pretty. How can you trick her into thinking you love her if all you see her as is a tool? It would work but only shortly.

Did you not know that crazy people are more cunning than normal people? Like Yuno. How could you possibly lie to her in any form of sustainable manner. Sure she may be tricked for a few days but after she realizes you lied to her, well its not going to be pretty. How can you trick her into thinking you love her if all you see her as is a tool? It would work but only shortly.

As I said, you'll only have her live for about 2 days anyway. Possibly less, if you don't want to take risks. Also, I pretended I loved my first lover for about 3 years while I despised the person, I see no problems there. Manipulation isn't particularly hard, especially with obssesive people.

As I said, you'll only have her live for about 2 days anyway. Possibly less, if you don't want to take risks. Also, I pretended I loved my first lover for about 3 years while I despised the person, I see no problems there. Manipulation isn't particularly hard, especially with obssesive people.

Exactly. If they're dumb enough to believe you than why not take advantage?

I did not mean it as a moral issue but rather as whether it is possible or not. It really depends on the Yandere I guess. I won't say that some are not dumb and easily manipulated but there are also some that will see right through your fake crap and chop you balls off. Literally. :/

Eeeeh? Take Yuno for example- she blatantly states that "I don't care wether it's a lie or not" at one point in the story and Yukiteru sucks badly at manipulation. Same with Kotonoha, Makoto is the biggest jerk possible to her and she still doesn't go as far as killing him, even after being treated like trash. It's more likely for them to commit suicide than to kill you, really. And those two are protagonists that failed reeeeally hard in the manipulation task.

Eeeeh? Take Yuno for example- she blatantly states that "I don't care wether it's a lie or not" at one point in the story and Yukiteru sucks badly at manipulation. Same with Kotonoha, Makoto is the biggest jerk possible to her and she still doesn't go as far as killing him, even after being treated like trash. It's more likely for them to commit suicide than to kill you, really. And those two are protagonists that failed reeeeally hard in the manipulation task.

Well in Yuno's case she was the one manipulating Yukiteru most of the time, as she faked her suicide and let him die in 'the first world.' Even still those 2 protagonists are really stupid and are horrible at manipulating. 

Yuki was strapped to a chair in a dark room for a long while and was going to be killed. I will grant that he sucks but still. You cant say they don't snap on you. Though I have not seen it so correct me if I am wrong but school days?

Yes, School Days. It's a VN you'll play solely for the bad endings. And the Yuki issue happened after quite some time after he failed hard multiple times, so limiting their lives for one task only should still work, probably. But yeah, they can get snappy.

Well in Yuno's case she was the one manipulating Yukiteru most of the time, as she faked her suicide and let him die in 'the first world.' Even still those 2 protagonists are really stupid and are horrible at manipulating. 

Multiple manipulation can still work. Both parties get what they want, sounds okay by me :P

But yeah, those two are the textbook example of what not to do when you're stuck with a yandere, really.