• Coodere/Kuudere
    • Deredere
    • Kamidere
    • Dandere
    • Himedere
    • Bakadere
    • Hajidere

This poll is closed to new votes

Yes, School Days. It's a VN you'll play solely for the bad endings. And the Yuki issue happened after quite some time after he failed hard multiple times, so limiting their lives for one task only should still work, probably. But yeah, they can get snappy.

Multiple manipulation can still work. Both parties get what they want, sounds okay by me :P

But yeah, those two are the textbook example of what not to do when you're stuck with a yandere, really.

Yeah gotta do what you gotta do, if something bad happens to you it's your fault for not being the more intelligent person.

• 2 weeks later...

After looking at various examples of dere in anime and real life, I'd say I want a kuudere. I could easily get at odds with tsunderes, thus halting whatever relationship we might have to a stanstill. Yanderes, well..... I'm not sure if my jokes around other women would be taken well, so I'll pass on that. Kuuderes though, have that good mix of coldness and dere that whenever I see one in anime ( and once in real life), I can't help myself. :D

• 3 months later...

smartdere?

I'd buy it.

スマデレ? Hmm... 

ウィトデレ? Nah... 

クレデレ actually doesn't sound too bad. I just love heroines like Akane, from "Rewrite"; Shizune, from "Katawa Shoujo"; and, of course, Nagomi, from Akasaka, who can mess with the protag just as much as he messes with other heroines.

Well, idiots are generally lovelier. Even smart characters tend to be idiots (see Ichinose Kotomi for example).

Loveliness only goes so far for me. It's like a gimmick that eventually loses appeal. Although, I won't go full Pretentious Mode here and claim I wouldn't care if she looks cute or not. (A shame since most intelligent girls IRL  are mediocre at best in that department.)

Smart people in general tend to make uncomprehensible jokes. I think they're funny in their own way but don't get through to

people's brains. So I'd consider smartdere a girl that is supersmart but practically sucks at jokes but tries even harder yet

because of her dere. I'd definitely go for her lol

I think of Lolis when I hear Tsundere.

Kuudere and Dandere aren't the same to me. As someone who likes proud and boisterous personalities like Meiya and Mitsuhiro Sachi, I have a hard time listening to Rei Ayanami types (or the more extreme Hinata from Naruto) who speak in inaudible monotone voices. But there are exceptions like Tenshi from Angel Beats who warms any heart with her silence.

The only similarities are that they have stable personalities compared to Tsundere and Yandere. 

This reminds me of old table top RPG where you pick character alignments lol. 

Rena's not really a yandere though :P

there's debate over that the fandom tends to disagree with you, personally i believe your right shes much more a yangiri then yandere, but as i said the fandom for yanderes have kinda pegged her as yandere due to her love of cute things and the implied feelings she has towards keiichi.