Anime/Manga Suggestion Thread (Under Discussion)

Yume

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3250-vnanime-recommendation-sub-forum/

I have meant to do this a while ago since I was sick of seeing all the random threads popping up with regard to "suggest me an anime!?!" so I'll take the time to write up a decent opening post explaining the purpose of this thread and how to go about using it.

Just so that this doesn't turn into a complete spam-fest of people saying stuff along the lines of, "Watch [insert anime title] because I think it's good!"

We shall run through a few things to keep this nice and civilised without the likelihood of this turning into a chat room just between one to three people, as I've noticed has turned into a trend lately...

If you are after an anime suggestion pop in a few things like:

• The genre of anime you want to watch; in saying this it isn't a necessity but it makes it easier for people to offer suggestions.
  • Give examples of similar anime you may have seen. If you have a MyAnimeList or Anime Database (anidb) account with a few titles of what you've seen already this comes to be a lot easier.
  • A brief description of what kind of anime you wish to see. 
e.g. I want to see something not unique and unlike most anime that is released lately.
  • Ask for a few suggestions at a time that way you will have a decent backlog of anime to trawl through whenever you finish off one particular title and then can move onto the next.
With this out of the way we move on to the part of offering suggestions to particular users which is simpler if you do something that includes:
  • Try to break up certain aspects of your suggestion list by grouping similar anime together or, if they're after multiple genre requests, group them into their respective labels.
Some people prefer being able to organise their plan-to-watch lists by watching one genre type at a time.
  • Possibly give your own short take on the anime titles which doesn't have to be much, even a few words is better than nothing at all.
  • Take into consideration of which anime they've listed as already seen or the comparative title they're after.
  • Offer a few anime titles at a time, even if they are the OVA of the same named anime title as most people might skip OVA, OAD or movies since they didn't know about them.
Just use these as an idea of what you should consider to help another person figure out which anime they may want to see if you're suggesting to them.

That's about it, enjoy making requests and/or suggestions as there is quite a few anime lovers out there who would love to offer their opinions on what anime people might not have seen or known about which are priceless or just simply skipped out completely due to mainstream titles, myself included.

I don't Know if Fuwanovel allow us to make a recommendation Request for Hentai though. . .

Dude. We recommend erotic games to each others all the time.

As long as there are no problematic pics appearing on the forum, can't see any issue.

ok you can!

Everything below is Applied to Manga Suggestion too!

That's a good initiative, but we were actually discussing this recommendation things here. Of course, nothing has been decided yet because things are a bit chaotic lately, but I might have to close this thread if we decide on something else one day =p

For the moment we can keep it though.

I don't Know if Fuwanovel allow us to make a recommendation Request for Hentai though. . .

Dude. We recommend erotic games to each others all the time.

As long as there are no problematic pics appearing on the forum, can't see any issue.