Dramatical murder otome not working (SOLVED)

aobasan

Are you running your computer with Japan system locale? (link to instructions): Yes/No

Game Name: Dramatical Murder
Description of Problem:Okay tonight I was playing Ren route for the first time and then Otome error came up and the game froze when Ren bit Aoba arm and Noiz appears, I read other comments, and I don't want to delete the game.  its not seeding in the background (I turn my internet off when playing). could you please help, this the first time this happened to me. also im playing the game cracked version, not the 'dmmd.exe' version.

I don't think app local or jap region code have anything to do with the problem at all.
Your Operating System: windows 7
64 or 32 bit : 64
What did you already try? (Uninstall/Reinstall, Redownload, Run as admin, etc):restarted the game , try letting windows fix the program
Did you download your game from Fuwanovel?: yup

please help, not just for me but for everyone else with the same problem.

Edit: also when I go start up the game again, it works until around Rin bit Aoba arm. It keep stopping there.

Edited by aobasan

First, start command prompt as administrator (write cmd to start menu search, right click cmd.exe, run as administrator).

Enter command chkdsk /f /r C:

This will schedule a disk scan so restart your PC and let the scan finish and fix any possible disk corruption.

After that use your torrent client to re-check the game files. If you are using utorrent, right click the torrent and choose Force Re-Check, other torrent clients probably have a similar option.