DRAMAtical Murder doesn't open - Win 8.1

Herra

Hi,there!
I've got some problem with my game. D: I've seen, somebody already posted that, but i can't find the problem and the solution. (And my english dictionary, heh. Sorry for my grammar, not my motherlangue)

Are you running your computer with Non-Unicode Japanese? Yes, already installed AppLocal

Game: Dramatical Murder

Description of Problem: When i try to run the game, there opens a black window, and closes after a few sec. 

Your Operating System: Windows 8.1

64 or 32 bit: 64 bit

What did I already try? Of course, i installed the sdrt file, and also downloaded the applocal. The settings are on japanese, my anti-virus and torrent is disabled. I tried to open the SdActi file then close it, but it didn't helped.  

Did I download this game from Fuwanovel?: Yup!

If anybody can, please help me. D:

You're not supposed to use applocale you're supposed to change the actual non unicode settings of your computer

For windows 8:

1. Go to the Control Panel
  2. Click on Clock, Language and Region, thenRegion
  3. Click the Administrative tab, go to "Change System Locale", and select "Japanese (Japan)" from the drop-down menu.
  4. Click OK
  5. Restart your computer

For future references using applocale DOES NOT work.

If there's still a problem after. Post any errors here.

That was the first thing i did, but i tried it again, it didn't work. Also, i try to install /or recover/ the sdrt file, but it crashed...?

I made some pictures from the process, maybe it will help, becuse i don't undestand it.

So, i opened it, and choosed the "next" button (i guess) , and it showed me 3 option, maybe the "recover" "somethingwhatididn'tunderstand...xD" and the "unistall" one, so i choosed the first.

Theeen, that window opened:

Faszom-kivan-ezzel-1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu

Because all of the menus is japan, i just chose the (N) one.

Umm, yes, the next:

faszom-kivan-ezzel-2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu

Yepp, (I) was the next.

Then, here popped up a black window, wrote "the service <UCMansvc> is shutting down, but after a few seconds, it wrotes someshing too, but i just can't read it, because it's too fast.

faszkivanezzel3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.pngSo, the last one:

faszom4_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Aaand, finally, this is the result, with the game:

fasza5_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png