Fuwa Flood Thread

Kaguya

So, there's been a lot of derailment on some threads lately. I myself am guilty of participating on more than one of those.

Thus, I decided to create this thread. It has no meaning or purpose and it serves for derailment. Now, talk to your hearts content~

PS: If having a topic-less thread like this is a bad idea, delete it for me, please.

Here a few suggestions for things to talk about, by your deity, kaguya-sama~

American battle rifles

Nutrition for young kids

Photosynthesis

Eukaryotic organisms

Space-based solar power

Mmm... i like all those themes besides the second one. Not really interested. 

Then again, i think that most men love their guns. That`s why Upote was so popular, even while it 

lacked something in the shape of an actual argument. Cute girls ! + Guns ! come on. Tell me where that 

wouldnt sell. 

Then again, im really fond of sniper rifles. My favourite is the Barrett M82... so slim and cute... 

Regarding biochemical mechanisms im totally up for it, since im a biologist by nature. (pun intended). 

Mmm... i like all those themes besides the second one. Not really interested. 

Then again, i think that most men love their guns. That`s why Upote was so popular, even while it 

lacked something in the shape of an actual argument. Cute girls ! + Guns ! come on. Tell me where that 

wouldnt sell. 

Then again, im really fond of sniper rifles. My favourite is the Barrett M82... so slim and cute... 

Regarding biochemical mechanisms im totally up for it, since im a biologist by nature. (pun intended). 

I don't see the pun...

A certain Admin over at RPGcodex has forgotten to take his meds, and has changed everybody's avatar to Horikita Maki. Thus, I'll be taking refuge here for a little while.

This forum needs more members <_<

Edit: *20 minutes later*

It definitely needs more members. *Leaves to take refuge at the watch.*

A certain Admin over at RPGcodex has forgotten to take his meds, and has changed everybody's avatar to Horikita Maki. Thus, I'll be taking refuge here for a little while.

This forum needs more members <_<

Edit: *20 minutes later*

It definitely needs more members. *Leaves to take refuge at the watch.*

Sorry to break it to ya, but once you're here,you can never leave.

It's not like i wanted to sleep or anything..

*digs through youtube*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZBWfyYtYQY

Yesss, cleanse my memory of that evil thing. Oh great rainbow llama.

OH MY GOD!!  MY EYES!  MY EARS!  WHY IS THE TOP OF MY HEAD BLEEDING?!  I CAN'T PAUSE IT!!  I CRUSHED MY MOUSE OUT OF TERROR!!  *dead*

does everyone has a different faction banner as their signature?

the one with lolis seems to be better, but there's not Rikka! (either from chu2koi of Higurashi) and there's not Ilya! 

an Ilyaless banner is not approved

make one with Illya, then. Also, your messages are disable, Kouhai of mine. I can't send you a message :(

To all the Myst and Riven fans out there, you guys need to be aware of Obduction - Cyan's new kickstarter! To all those people who've never heard of Cyan, give yourself an uppercut! They're gaming Gods!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cyaninc/obduction

This looks incredible!! I'll definitely be contributing.

I'm a huge fan of adventure games~ No shooting for me, just pointin' & clickin' XD