How is winter treating you?

O. Van Bruce

Barcelona, California ... 

This winter sucks ! It's cold but it's hot enough for it not to snow ! (2-5 °C or 35-45 F)

So all I have is rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, clouds, rain and clouds !

The north of France has quite the depressing wheater

Barcelona, California ... 

This winter sucks ! It's cold but it's hot enough for it not to snow ! (2-5 °C or 35-45 F)

So all I have is rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, clouds, rain and clouds !

The north of France has quite the depressing wheater

I wish i was in France right now, here where I live is summer and is hot as f*ck, I hate summer. Cold weather is best weather

How can you like being in 3 to 5 layers of cloth, not seeing the sun for days, getting colds and various diseases and not going outside?

In summer you only need to stay in underwear and use an electric fan to feel good and the sun is up for lots of hours for you to enjoy the day.

It's like you are asking for the most depressing environment...

PD: Also did you missread or did a joke there Maefdom? I'm in Catalonia, not California

How can you like being in 3 to 5 layers of cloth, not seeing the sun for days, getting colds and various diseases and not going outside?

In summer you only need to stay in underwear and use an electric fan to feel good and the sun is up for lots of hours for you to enjoy the day.

I'm always in the minority on this topic, but I love the cold. It's invigorating, and at night you get to snuggle into bed and feel all cosy. And I'm blessed with good genes so I rarely get sick *does little dance*

In summer, I feel so lethargic. all the energy is sucked from me, I can't breathe and at night I collapse into bed feeling all uncomfortable and can't sleep. I also have EPP, so if I spend too long in the sun (like driving), I spend the next 3 days in agony. I went out once in 40C weather recently for half an hour, and was incapacitated for the next 3 days. Took a week to fully recover. *Sigh* . So I spend summer hiding away indoors.

More heat next week *double sigh* .

It's summer here is South Africa too. Although sometimes you can see in weather reports that in some places it is hotter than it used too be, where I live the temperature doesn't normally exceed 35°C. It only feels hotter because it's not raining and there's no light breeze to bring relief.

It's like you are asking for the most depressing environment...

I like wearing a lot of clothes, it feels nice. Don't really like the sun, and i get more sick in the hot weather than in the cold.

I feel better with a blanket than with an electric fan

Awfully cold. I spend my time being sick. And the winter isn't even that harsh here, I just don't like cold.

That being said, I don't like heat either, so when summer comes I'm gonna complain it's way too hot here.

I'm with Down, winter isn't particularly harsh but i HATE cold no matter what degree it is. It doesn't even snow here and i mean that i never saw snow in real life due to it and yet i still get colds and stuff it's awful. And then spring comes and bam allergies kick in so i'll complain again. But it's not over once it's summer i'm going to be repeating how hot it is every 10 mins. That's why Autumn is my favorite season~

I'm with Down, winter isn't particularly harsh but i HATE cold no matter what degree it is. It doesn't even snow here and i mean that i never saw snow in real life due to it and yet i still get colds and stuff it's awful. And then spring comes and bam allergies kick in so i'll complain again. But it's not over once it's summer i'm going to be repeating how hot it is every 10 mins. That's why Autumn is my favorite season~

But do you like better the heat or the cold? You aren't betraying me, are you? fellow Iberian.

traitor.jpg

But do you like better the heat or the cold? You aren't betraying me, are you? fellow Iberian.

traitor.jpg

I have to say a warmer weather suits me better. I'm just too sensitive to cold. 

Though extremly hot sucks it's still better than having colds.

I am even replying to this with a runny nose atm. Screw this weather.

It's interesting because this winter seems to be colder than last year here in Canada, although thankfully there haven't been snowfalls as big as last year - we would have had to spend half a day cleaning our driveway if our neighbour hadn't helped with their snow thrower. On the other hand, last year temperatures reached -30 in Russia, and this year I'm pretty sure it never went below -10, if that. But I've only been there for two weeks this winter, so it's a cold winter for me. :P

its cold in the netherlands but its around 5-10 here.

i generally dont fare well in the cold as i will get really sleepy really quick that and iam not great with the cold.

the summer same thing get sleepy real quick when its warm and i dont fare well with the heat.

its cold in the netherlands but its around 5-10 here.

i generally dont fare well in the cold as i will get really sleepy really quick that and iam not great with the cold.

the summer same thing get sleepy real quick when its warm and i dont fare well with the heat.

So you just spend all year sleeping at home? :P

Here we have quite normal temperatures for the season around 0 to -5 °C. Well I don't like cold weather but it could be worse, winter didn't arrive until this month. We have some snow, but not much ≈ 5 cm. And now the days are getting longer again, sunrise a little after 8 and sunset a little before 4.

New York City is f*cking freezing recently. What's funny about where I live at least though, is that it could be freezing outside one week, and the next week it could be moderately cool. 

I actually like all the layers of clothes. Perhaps I'm a bit of a dandy, but I think winter, (as well as spring and autumn) allow for people to dress really nicely. You know overcoats, sport coats, sweaters, etc. In addition, if you dress properly you can feel really nice and warm provided it's not freezing and if there isn't much wind. Whereas with summer, even with shorts and a short sleeve shirt I feel absolutely wretched in the humidity and heat.  

New York City is f*cking freezing recently. What's funny about where I live at least though, is that it could be freezing outside one week, and the next week it could be moderately cool. 

I actually like all the layers of clothes. Perhaps I'm a bit of a dandy, but I think winter, (as well as spring and autumn) allow for people to dress really nicely. You know overcoats, sport coats, sweaters, etc. In addition, if you dress properly you can feel really nice and warm provided it's not freezing and if there isn't much wind. Whereas with summer, even with shorts and a short sleeve shirt I feel absolutely wretched in the humidity and heat.  

But... but... what about the light clothing on girls at summer? what about the short pants and skirts? what about the exposed navels, legs and arms? what about those beautiful necks, backs and collarbones?

What about nudist beaches?

It makes me sad your lack of romanticism.

This guy gets it, summer clothes are great, but winter clothes can be awesome too.

anime-girl-in-winter.jpg

But... but... what about the light clothing on girls at summer? what about the short pants and skirts? what about the exposed navels, legs and arms? what about those beautiful necks, backs and collarbones?

What about nudist beaches?

It makes me sad your lack of romanticism.

Your raise some fair points my friend, but seeing half naked attractive women is a curse as well. I'm not much of a flirt, so as beautiful as some of the women can be in little clothing, I rarely speak to them or ever see them again. In other words I get really aroused with no outlet. 

:(

Never been to any, maybe I should check them out. ;P.

This guy gets it, summer clothes are great, but winter clothes can be awesome too.

anime-girl-in-winter.jpg

Exactly what I'm talking about! :)