[In progress] Award icons - looking for feedback

Steve

Platinum WT icon

-might need to change all the WT icons to be a bit smaller so the epic glow for the platinum one can fit there better

4LmmsoA.png

Staff icon

- made 2 in a green theme as a druidish healer of sorts, instead of red cross, which one looks better? Size can be adjusted but I prefer the first one smaller as it has big glow which would be cut, that's why I then didn't do the glow for the second one. 1st one is based on magical ball, second one is actually picture of sun xD
jhcOYr9.png
zrKBjhf.png

Post count icons

- made them similar to fuwa colors, can be easily adjusted to whatever color needed. Maybe the pink one bit more pinkish? Size once again adjustable, Maybe make them smaller?
kqGEXLg.png
UnZLpKX.png
4U6Ugo0.png
bLYuGB7.png

Personal icons

-just made Meru's transparent, rest later

dctwz32.png

It's good,

Maybe as you said make them a little smaller.

I feel like the staff award is a bit strange since you already have an icon under your avatar but whatever.

But I like the green staff icon a lot. 

The post count one's are nice as well.

Yep, I can say i like your work for sure !

I just don't like the trophey one.

But I shouldn't criticize that much since I can't do a tenth of this ^^

The trophy icons for WTs feel very...2D in their style and how do I say, "flat" in their appearance. Doesn't feel like there is any substance or flavor to it is all. As for the staff icon, the cross idea feels weird. I would feel like an icon that represents "work" would be more appropriate...maybe a hammer for maintaining the site? Just a thought. As for the post icons, I like these! The 2,000 count icon should be shinier though. :P

I like the first staff icon better than the 2nd as well. Also taking in account there's already a staff badge so no need to make a 2nd one massive.

As mentioned before the trophy feels very 2D though it's not a problem it'd be nice to have some kind of metalic texture popping of sorts.

I like these post count icons. Simple and effective.

Just a note:  I am planning on deleting the staff award.  Instead, I'll need one for former staff (or emeritus staff), to celebrate their help.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Just a note:  I am planning on deleting the staff award.  Instead, I'll need one for former staff (or emeritus staff), to celebrate their help.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

A flower maybe? Like a bouquet. Or a single silver star since current staff members have golden stars.

I was going to suggest this as well but it's too grim imo.

Flowers sound better at least to honor not think of them as dead.

Maybe even a ribbon with the + badge on it. Kind of like you graduated from being a staff member.

It can be a happy tombstone! Put some flowers on it, maybe some fireworks in the background... You know, like a celebration! ;)

This. I like assuming our staff is dead. I approve please. :P

Or maybe a picture of a gloomy, post war, completely destroy town reflecting sadness and illness or our world ... in like 25x25 pixel

What it's too small ? come on !

Maybe two shaking hands symbolising the past cooperation and the final farewell ?