Just Finished Little Busters!

Amano Sora

I had been playing it for a while now (4 months??) and im FINALLY done! It was amazing! I have to say, Kurugaya's route was my fav... and Refrain was Awesome!! Never seen anything like it! Kyouske is so cool... T-T So yea, I liked ALL the characters. It was a great VN for me and the first one i ACTUALLY completed. I first tried Kono Oozora but i just finished Kotori's route. i wanted to do Amane or Asa, Yoru first =.= 

Didn't enjoy the regular routes as much, but I loved Refrain as well! Also, I might be crazy, but I liked the ending before the true ending better, how about you? :D

And slightly off-topic, but how was Kotori's route? I did Ageha's, since I wanted to see the childhood friend win for once, and it was pretty nice, though nothing too amazing. I will have to get around to the other routes too, eventually, but it just feels like I've finished the story already.

Yet another person is exposed to the perfection that is Refrain. Glad you enjoyed it! I liked most of the route, except for Komari's I didn't hate her route, in fact it was pretty good, but I just couldn't get into her character.

Edit -  Don't know why I said Kotori

ik that feel. I just cant seem to like her char...

Didn't enjoy the regular routes as much, but I loved Refrain as well! Also, I might be crazy, but I liked the ending before the true ending better, how about you? :D

And slightly off-topic, but how was Kotori's route? I did Ageha's, since I wanted to see the childhood friend win for once, and it was pretty nice, though nothing too amazing. I will have to get around to the other routes too, eventually, but it just feels like I've finished the story already.

honestly, it didnt feel like a route at all... it just seemed natural for Aoi to do what he did even if he didnt love kotori... 

Btw, theres another ending? how do i get to it!!

No, i know theres an Ageha ending (not that much of a nub on VN) i was referring to Little Busters.

I was referring to the ending where 

Riki saves everyone from the crash-site. I prefer the one where he only saved Rin and lived together with her afterwards, since that was what Refrain was leading to (and what Kyousuke was trying to accomplish).

Wasn't a fan of how the true ending more or less erased all the character development.

Riki saves everyone from the crash-site. I prefer the one where he only saved Rin and lived together with her afterwards, since that was what Refrain was leading to (and what Kyousuke was trying to accomplish).

Wasn't a fan of how the true ending more or less erased all the character development.

oh thn i reached it. I liked that ending... everyone was happy. To me, it wouldnt have been the same without the others... so im glad tht Riki saved them.

It wouldn't be a KEY game without a KEY miracle. :P

It wouldn't be a KEY game without a KEY miracle. :P

Haha, definitely! I mean, I'm not complaining that it was there - I'm actually glad that we got a happy end, it wouldn't feel complete without it.

It's very different from all other KEY stuff... it barely even has a KEY miracle! :o

Who needs KEY miracles when you have boobs?!  :lol:

Enjoy Rewrite, Amano. The common route is hilarious, and the rest is refreshingly different from other KEY stuff. Plus, Ryukishi07 did one of the routes.  :)

Also, it has the best song ever:

Oooh, oooh, ooooo-Yoshinooooo~♪

minnaaaaa omae niii~♪

kanshaaaa shiteruuuu~♪

wooow, wooo, wooow~~♪

Haha, definitely! I mean, I'm not complaining that it was there - I'm actually glad that we got a happy end, it wouldn't feel complete without it.

Who needs KEY miracles when you have boobs?!  :lol:

Enjoy Rewrite, Amano. The common route is hilarious, and the rest is refreshingly different from other KEY stuff. Plus, Ryukishi07 did one of the routes.  :)

Also, it has the best song ever:

Oooh, oooh, ooooo-Yoshinooooo~♪

minnaaaaa omae niii~♪

kanshaaaa shiteruuuu~♪

wooow, wooo, wooow~~♪

lol Yea im lookin forward to it. They guy's friend is soo cool!! XD In the opening he just standin there like a baws. lol