VN recommendations for Tom

Tom

I recommend Yume Miru Kusuri. The main protagonist actually has a personality, and is fairly confident. There is also a fair amount of sexual content, (not too much, not too little). And best of all, the characters and story is quite well done. I don't exactly know what defines, " alot of choices and routes". But in my opinion, Yume Miru Kusuri had a decent amount of choices. Also there are only 3 routes, but they are quite well done and each one represents a theme. One girl's route explores interpersonal relationships, another girl's route explores how drugs effect people, and the third as well as my favorite route explores bullying. The girl whose route explores interpersonal relationships, (Mizuki's route) has the most sexual content.

Now if you take out the first exclusion and second request does the list change significantly?

i took out the exclusions cuz its not a significant matter to me whether it has it or not. if the VN is great with those 2 Must haves then im fine with it

Actually I meant if you took out the confident protagonist and the thing about fantasy/magic/sci-fi

i dont think so; i myself am very confident and cant rlly associate to a protagonist thats different in that department

but yea sure, it can be fantasy/Sci-Fi too, i justt dont like it that much, will still read though if it good enough for me