[In Progress] 1/22/2014 Forums Updates – Please come and share your thoughts!

Tay

If space is a problem why not making the user's awards button able to hide/show or just maximize/minimize the chosen awards instead of redirecting to X's profile, we wouldn't be able to show off our awards (i don't have any but talking this way makes it easier for me) but members

could show them off in their signatures.

Personally i think all that's needed to do is making the "User's Awards" button smaller.

The way I said it, we would still show awards in our posts, just without the button. I think they're self-explanatory enough.

Nice, time to get that 2000+ badge :ph34r:

How hard do i have to work to get a loli award?

Also i don't know if this is a bug or not but in the Awards section when i click "view awarded" Nothing happens.

The page kind of glitches and goes back to the top and nothing shows up.

Another thing is the "See award description" when you click a user's awards. Considering the box itself IS the description i see no need to have it there. One of them is already gone.

ckdm.png

Oh that's neat.

Maybe more greenish to fit the theme perhaps but that's really cool for something done in your free time.

(The greenish part is just me liking the whole green color themed stuff)

People, you don't click in view awarded. Just move your mouse over to "view awarded" and a window will pop up with the names of the awarded.

My bad. Its just when it says view awarded you're kind of driven to click it (at least i was) so i didn't get what was going on. Especially since i was using my tablet when i first checked it. 

It'd be nice to include a click function if possible.

I believe you have to have the skill 'Lolicon' level steve or higher 

That's going to require some work. I'll try my best!

My bad. Its just when it says view awarded you're kind of driven to click it (at least i was) so i didn't get what was going on. Especially since i was using my tablet when i first checked it. 

It'd be nice to include a click function if possible.

welp... now i feel stupid e-e

No need to feel stupid. I was also driven to click it first, but after it didn't work, I tried to just move over it and it worked. 

Having a click function is a good idea, I second it. Or perhaps tell at the beginning of the page that you're just supposed to move your mouse over it.

Tay award, Aaeru award <-- Must haves

Other than that, the other posts all have good suggestions for awards/badges... For me, I'll say anything under the sun :)

An osu player award if anybody hasn't suggested that already...

Suggestions bin:

Facebook like fan, @fuwanovel Twitter follower (AFAIK aaeru has been the one updating the twitter account), PSP/Handheld/Console VN Gamer, PC VN Gamer, Mobile VN Gamer, FuwanViewer user (when the new release is ready ;))

As was mentioned, get rid of the User's Awards buttons and just make all of the awards link to the same page.

Possibly some easier awards to encourage newbies, like "First post" or "First topic".

Speaking of topics, there's a bunch you can do with them. Award for number of topics created, award for creating a topic with a large number of replies or views.

Maybe some topic specific award, like the walkthrough ones, but something like "Greet x newcomers"? Though once again, I'm hesitant to suggest any award which can be earned by "grinding".

Tay award. :P

"Awardception" - Collect 5/10/20 awards

As Steve said, there needs to be an option to choose which order to display your awards in.

Okay, time to do something productive instead of posting on forums first thing in the morning. :D

Award for most creative thread could be cool, or could end very badly

It might as well be called "Noodles Master"

I demand this becomes a  thing

IfwzPQT.png

Most of the members would get that one and it would need a subjective opinion from Tay instead of actual records.

I'm totally all in for it.