Animes and manga that you wish to be produced as a VN?

Tadayoshi

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind a Sword Art Online VN or variatiion of a VN. It really wouldn't have to be actually in SWO or ALO, (thouh that might make a cool RPG element) It could just be after the chaos is over (didn't count the rest of the VMMORPGs i.e. Gun Gale Online.) and you REALLY didn't go out with Asuna but still had all the girls (and side girls) from the series. Just a random thought.

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind a Sword Art Online VN or variatiion of a VN. It really wouldn't have to be actually in SWO or ALO, (thouh that might make a cool RPG element) It could just be after the chaos is over (didn't count the rest of the VMMORPGs i.e. Gun Gale Online.) and you REALLY didn't go out with Asuna but still had all the girls (and side girls) from the series. Just a random thought.

SAO would work better as an action game rather than a VN imo.

I see your idea and it might work out but then again that'd just turn it into a really dull experience considering the interesting part of SAO was the Virtual World thing.

SAO would work better as an action game rather than a VN imo.

I see your idea and it might work out but then again that'd just turn it into a really dull experience considering the interesting part of SAO was the Virtual World thing.

Yeah, then again maybe they might actually make an English SWO game, rather than an English patched game. There is so much they could do but so little.

Route-Based:

• A Certain Magical Index. As much as I love this series, Kamachi needs to develop his characters more. Bring on the character routes!
  • Fruits Basket
  • Ouran High School Host Club

Linear (Higurashi/Umineko Style):

• Boogiepop
  • Kagerou Days
  • Pandora Hearts

All three of these mess with time conventions and would benefit from extra narration and music.

MISAKA!! I NEED THE MISAKA ROUTE!!!

I think they are still short on some...

or better yet why not all?

That was just regarding Misaka there's plenty other heroines

Excluding minor characters that only appear once:

Index route: Either the true route or the loli tsundere heroine.

Komoe route: Loli sensei. Yes pls

Kaori route: Onee-san with big breasts route

Kazakiri route: SENPAI!

Maika route: Because every VN needs a maid

Saten route: The normal girl

Uiharu route: The shy girl

Kuroko route: The crazy girl (though the plot needs to alter so she's not a lesbian)

Misaki route: Ojousama heroine 

And of course a yaoi route with Tsuchumikado

That was just regarding Misaka there's plenty other heroines

Excluding minor characters that only appear once:

Index route: Either the true route or the loli tsundere heroine.

Komoe route: Loli sensei. Yes pls

Kaori route: Onee-san with big breasts route

Kazakiri route: SENPAI!

Maika route: Because every VN needs a maid

Saten route: The normal girl

Uiharu route: The shy girl

Kuroko route: The crazy girl (though the plot needs to alter so she's not a lesbian)

Misaki route: Ojousama heroine 

And of course a yaoi route with Tsuchumikado

Oh god, can all of Fuwanovel work together, buy some rights, and just make this game on own own. I think we have a very talented group of people here and could make something cool, but that's just me.

Oh god, can all of Fuwanovel work together, buy some rights, and just make this game on own own. I think we have a very talented group of people here and could make something cool, but that's just me.

Technically we don't need to buy any rights as long as we meet some criteria.

If we make it free to play then it's okay because it's fan work. As long as we don't make money out of it it should be fine.

If we did make it non free then we'd need to change the names a little and we couldn't use the actual title.

But yes it could be done even in the Ren'py engine which is free. No voice acting though unless someone wants to hire people.

Technically we don't need to buy any rights as long as we meet some criteria.

If we make it free to play then it's okay because it's fan work. As long as we don't make money out of it it should be fine.

If we did make it non free then we'd need to change the names a little and we couldn't use the actual title.

But yes it could be done even in the Ren'py engine which is free. No voice acting though unless someone wants to hire people.

Maybe for our sites anniversary or something we should make a freeware game, chosen by the community. Of course there would be a lot of work to do and cooperation would be needed on a humongous scale but that would be awesome.

If we have an artist here willing to draw 18+ CGs it'd definitely be worth a shot.

As well as someone skilled enough to write a decent and captivating story.

The scenery also needs to be drawn though the anime helps with that.

And if we do accomplish that I'm pretty sure the outcome would be really good, look at how KS turned out (I'm saying as a freeware and a small group)

And if we do accomplish that I'm pretty sure the outcome would be really good, look at how KS turned out (I'm saying as a freeware and a small group)

Well i'm not skilled enough to fill any of the positions. The most i'd ever achieve would be taking the sprites out of the anime and that's about it.

If this ever takes off the ground or not i can't predict.. 

Well i'm not skilled enough to fill any of the positions. The most i'd ever achieve would be taking the sprites out of the anime and that's about it.

If this ever takes off the ground or not i can't predict.. 

True, you never know though, I just see it as a random idea. Annnnd look how we went from anime to creating our own VN, damn it seems to happen so often.

True, you never know though, I just see it as a random idea. Annnnd look how we went from anime to creating our own VN, damn it seems to happen so often.

Well it is about a specific franchise we'd like to see transformed into a VN. We just elaborated on it.

We can only hope though.

Welp, I have to do some justice to my avatar and demand for a VN adaptation of Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita.

As for some suggestions I've read here:

Serial Experiments: Lain would make an excellent RPG based on Yume Nikki and Corpse Party.

Bakemonogatari would be better as a Point and Click adventure rather than as a VN. A good example would be the Ace Attorney series.