Animes and manga that you wish to be produced as a VN?

Tadayoshi

I don't know if this would be in the anime discussion area or here, so since it involves visual novels (albeit a bit) I shall place it here.

I was wondering who sees some of the anime out there as potential candidates for a visual novel. If you have any thoughts please do share, and why do you think it deserves it or how it should work?

My recent anime that I thought deserved some visual novel love would be Campione!

You amass a decent harem there, including deres and and imouto.

Of course there is a lot of work needed to create a visual novel, (and a large thanks is in order to not only the production teams but translators as well.) not including the work needed to share these things with the community in the west (Fuwanovel being a great cause, a thanks is given to them in the form of a super, double jump, high-five). This was just a quick topic I thought of, forgive me if it already exists or I have it in the wrong place (and do correct me if this is true and I shall remember not to mess up in the future).

I hope you enjoy, oh, and how about I share a picture of a harem just so you can ponder that in style (this one being of Kusanagi Godou in Campione!).

affd74a1-c686-4f52-843e-f6a871931c22_zps

Id like... Hidan no Aria, Haganai... Henekko, Hayate no Gotoku...   yea... thats all i got right off the top of my head. and yes Campione would make a great VN. Id take Lilliana's route first... or Erica... Idk y but most blond chars are named Erica (in the anime tht ive seen anyway...)

To Love-Ru (as a whole not just first season). 10+ Heroines. Enough said.

No seriously most harems would work out much better as a VN. TWGOK is also a good one.

And Toaru Majutsu no Index deserves a VN. I know there's one for Railgun but Index deserves one as well and for PC not for PSP.

I think that Liar Game would make for an interesting VN, though it might be difficult to create multiple routes for it.  I imagine the result would be sort of a narrative puzzle.

And more of a franchise than a specific series, but I would love someday to see a UC Gundam based VN.

Well in my opinion i would like to see a Valvrave xD..the dead ends and game overs in that game would be intense as well as the amount of girls there are..

but anyway another one i would like is a GoSick Linear Vn..just the story and the decisions you make would be a nice game.

Edit : Just wanted to edit saying this marked my 300th post xD..

id have to say my top five would be 

1) bakemonogatori ( so many great heroins and possiblities for both good and bad endings)

2) zero no tsukiama

3) highschool dxd

4) goshusho-sama ninomiya-kun

5) five is a three way tie between my sister is among them, omamori himari and rosario x vampire.  the reason for the tie is i liked all the series but i cant find a single quality that would result in one being a more enjoyable vn then the others.

and id like Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de to be translated i loved the anime a lot but id really like to play the game

Off the top of my head:

Infinite Stratos

Love Hina (because we'd probably pick a better heroine than the actual series did)

Great Teacher Onizuka

High School of the Dead

Rozen Maiden

Outlaw Star

Spaceship Agga Ruter (at least this way the plot for the sadly unfinished OVA had could be finished)

Masquerade/Gosenzo San'e (because something should retcon that awful sequel)

Lady Innocent/Front Innocent (because aside from needing conclusion, considering how much hentai artwork Satoshi Urushihara's done I'm genuinely surprised he hasn't drawn for an eroge)

Yahari would be good! Lots of heroines and hikigaya has a great personality, in my opinion.

great personality? LOL hes like a shadow who doesnt exist... but he does at the same time... ppl get his name wrong and he gets made fun of and is PROFESSIONAL loner. Yep Great character. I can totally relate to him Q.Q 

Generally anything where there's a possibility of the VN being equal or greater quality than the original work.  If they feel forcing in choices will make it worse, they don't have to.  Umineko doesn't have any choices at all (Aside from episode 8)  And that worked out beautifully.

Something like Love-Hina maybe, the harem kind of manga fits the genre of the 'dating sims'

Otherwise you need a good plotline and a twist. There aren't many manga who have twists good enough too make them part of a VN (nothig coming in mind).

Other wise i'd like K-on! :P cause i love the characters.

And if you want many girls ... Claymore ... i guess ? (*joke*)

Something like Love-Hina maybe, the harem kind of manga fits the genre of the 'dating sims'

Otherwise you need a good plotline and a twist. There aren't many manga who have twists good enough too make them part of a VN (nothig coming in mind).

Other wise i'd like K-on! :P cause i love the characters.

And if you want many girls ... Claymore ... i guess ? (*joke*)

Claymore... that might turn out to be pretty interesting... o.o;

Route-Based:

• A Certain Magical Index. As much as I love this series, Kamachi needs to develop his characters more. Bring on the character routes!
  • Fruits Basket
  • Ouran High School Host Club

Linear (Higurashi/Umineko Style):

• Boogiepop
  • Kagerou Days
  • Pandora Hearts

All three of these mess with time conventions and would benefit from extra narration and music.