Hallo everyone~ c:

katomic

Celes and Monokuma, huh. Nice avatar.

Welcome to fuwanovel!

I hope you have fun here~

thanks ^.^ Celestia is my favorite character! I'm new to visual novels and amnesia the anime gave me an interest. do you have any to suggest? :D

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay here.

I did enjoy FMA though i wouldn't call myself a massive fan of it it was pretty good.

Let me just tell you you'll enjoy Brotherhood 10 times more than the other version. No spoilers :P

I've seen like half of episode 1 and it looks a lot different. Other than that pretty much from what i've heard brotherhood is a LOT better since it sticks more to the manga. i'm not a huge fan buut, my brain is dead so i just put that down. i also haven't played any visual novels yet but i'm going to play dangan ronpa :)

haha welcome, im surprised to see another one like yusai..Well im not going to make the mistake of asking you to call us Onii-sama and Onee-sama xD..Yusai seems to have caught it..

Anyway Welcome and enjoy the Vn's.

yusai? who is that? 0:

Haha sorry about that, you commented on her Intro page so i thought you knew.. xD she is similar in a way...14 and female xD. .

yeah i forgot for a second, IM SORRY D:  my mind confuses myself sometimes...i remember now c:

hnng, second day and i already embarrassed myself <_< .. >_> -flies into space-

Well i myself use to only enjoy Anime, but then i found that i like certain genre's depending on the type say anime i like action, Mecha and sci/fi...and Manga i love the Shoujo, Romance, School life Drama type..

and ya VN is a species on its own haha xD..

Also since i read Manga, i wouldn't of come across certain series like , Nazo No Kanajo X which i really am loving..

Welcome to the site--we're glad that you decided to join us!  We've got a great staff, so don't hesitate to PM any of us if you have questions.

I like to ask people questions in these intro posts: Will you tell us about your avatar and why you chose it?