Hallo everyone~ c:

katomic

Hahaha, No need to fly anywhere xD.. Kind of my fault for not giving enough information xD..

Anyway Apart from Dangan ronpa any other Vn you have eyes on?

i'm i a total noob on visual novels, so i'm still getting the hang of the terms and all that stuff. what gave me the interest of visual novels is the anime i finished a while ago which was Amnesia. I really loved the anime so it thought it'd be fun to play it as a vn... but sadly they don't have it on fuwanovel u.u 

but if you do have any visual novels to recommend, i'd gladly take a look at them :)

and btw have you played dangan ronpa? i've tried to play it and the screen is just black and i've followed all the instructions as they said..

Welcome to the site--we're glad that you decided to join us!  We've got a great staff, so don't hesitate to PM any of us if you have questions.

I like to ask people questions in these intro posts: Will you tell us about your avatar and why you chose it?

Thank you Tay! And the reason why I picked my avatar (Celestia from Dangan Ronpa) not only because it's a good anime, but i love her character/personality and cosplaying her would be amazing <3