Hello, this is my introduction.

oystein

Hello.
The name is Oystein (Øystein), which is basically my real name.
I'm 19 years old and I come from Norway, and I'm still here.

A tiny bit about me, well first of all I'm a student currently studying Sound and Music production.
The big great plan is most likely to work as a Music composer/Designer for the video game industry.
Well, either that or maybe try and become a artist.
The music I mostly create is things from EDM - Ambient - soundtrack`ish.

In a sentence: I'm a 19 year old dude, I play Video games, Watch Anime, read Manga, Make music, play Magic The Gathering, and I generally like anything that I can find entertaining.

Well enough about my main hobby, and I guess I can start with my newly started
(Left clicking and reading text on screen Hobby!)

• Currently: Completed
    - Air 100%
    - Clannad
    - Edelweiss
    - Flyable heart (That machine translation tho...)
    - Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete
    - Grisaia no Kajitsu (Of course, I loved this one)
    - If My Heart Had Wings (And this one)
    - Kira Kira
    - CROSS CHANNEL
    - Dra+Koi
    - G-senjou no Maou
    - Hoshizora no Memoria
    - Kamidori Alchemy Meister
    - Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo
    - Wanko to Kurasou (What...)
    - muv luv + Alternative
    - Shuffle!
    - My girlfriend is the President
    - Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji
    - Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru
    - Red Shift
    - Cosplay Alien
  • Currently: Progressing
    - Eternal Knight Expeditions
    - DRACU-RIOT! (One of my favorites so far, only done 1 route... Needs more English!)

• Currently: Not started
    - Toradora! Portable
    - Little Busters (Asoon as the website comes fully back online, I'm downloading that...)
    - A Profile
    - Tenshin Ramman ~ Lucky or Unlucky (Waiting for English patch, if it ever happens)
    - Imouto no Okage de Motesugite Yabai (Waiting for English patch, if it ever happens)

So, this is the current list I'm able to make. You have the website "peachprincess" and they do have a few of them there. I have mostly played all of them, that are available there.

There are probably some other ones I can't remember. I used to play Visual Novels a few years back. Ok, as for this list I will tell you this has been my adventure this month. It's basically everything that I have been doing. My girlfriend keeps asking me "Why?" and I have no idea! Just good old fun.

But this is not about What games I have played and what games I'm intersted in playing.
So this is the end of the game listing and such, the reason I signed up here and made this post is to give my thanks for everyone that supports this community and of course the whole team of Fuwanovel for creating such a great website with easy acsess to new titles.

So, once again.
Thank you all!

Best regards
Oystein

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I suggest you try using vndb.org for your VN list, it's both easier to maintain, and easier to share with others. :)

Which VN was your favourite?

Oh, and don't worry about the hobby being weird, I mean some people's hobby is to JUST read text, without even left clicking anything!

Have a moe:

mz8m.jpg

Which reminds me, you should read Steins;Gate!

I suggest you try using vndb.org for your VN list, it's both easier to maintain, and easier to share with others. :)

You beat me to it x'D

Welcome to the forums! I see you have Little Busters! as your next prey, and I approve 100% of that! Sound and music production seems really cool, I hope you could show us some of your work later on >o<! Enjoy your stay and have fun~!

Yeah I've been thinking about using that site for listing. I just have not gotten around to it yet! :D
My favorite, it is hard to choose. I love easy going VN`s with nothing special to it at all. But at the same time I love a good plot and a story that actually has a message.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Which VN was your favourite?

Oh, and don't worry about the hobby being weird, I mean some people's hobby is to JUST read text, without even left clicking anything!

Have a moe:

Which reminds me, you should read Steins;Gate!

So it's between these 4 I guess
- Grisaia no KajitsuIf (Story, story, story, tits, MAJOR PLOTS = Sold )
- My Heart Had Wings (The general feel of the game is just amazing)
- DRACU-RIOT! (I personally don't know why this one interets me so much, I don't really care about vampires and such. There is just something about this one.
- Kamidori Alchemy Meister (GAMEPLAY GAMEPLAY GAAAAMEEPLAAAY)
These 3 makes me just feel at ease I guess. They have this good atmosphere and I generally enjoy these 3.
Still waiting for a full Dracu Riot patch, and when it comes! I'll be gone for a while...

if I managed to call it weird, sorry about that. I find this hobby to me really entertaining. I just find it funny the whole "Left clicking" deal.

Thanks for the Moe, and I will play that just checked it out!

A welcome is in order and thank you for the wonderful introduction, Fuwanovel truly brings together the world of Visual Novels into a tightly knit community.

Thanks for the wonderful acceptence of my introduction! Yeah, I found this site around 1 month ago. I have already sold my soul to these games.

You beat me to it x'D

Welcome to the forums! I see you have Little Busters! as your next prey, and I approve 100% of that! Sound and music production seems really cool, I hope you could show us some of your work later on >o<! Enjoy your stay and have fun~!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm so gonna start right away on it!
Here have this link:
https://soundcloud.com/sirislandstone/lumicense-w-i-p-1
My current project. :)

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy Little Busters. The site is back up now by the way.

Oh it is! Nice, download time...

ahh well im one of the small percent of people who think yanderes are hot so iv decided to spred them around as flutterz and others are spreading the moe and loli

I appriciate that! Hehe, it does have some appeal I can see that. :D

Spread it more!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm so gonna start right away on it!

Here have this link:

https://soundcloud.com/sirislandstone/lumicense-w-i-p-1

My current project. :)

Oh my, this is pretty cool :'D have you ever considered about being the sound developer of a visual novel? The beginning of the song made me picture it as an opening theme or bgm for a mystery scene >o<

Oh my, this is pretty cool :'D have you ever considered about being the sound developer of a visual novel? The beginning of the song made me picture it as an opening theme or bgm for a mystery scene >o<

Haha, since I started playing VN`s I did have that idea in mind. But I'm pretty set that I want to work in something bigger I guess. I would probably not deny a job like that, helping a story grow properly I would love to do that! :)

welcome to the forums!!! hope to see you around XD :D

I'll try my best! :D