[Submission] Make a Vn list

kongaii

This is a request for the admin's at FuwaNovel to make a Visual Novel list where you can place the Vn's which are being translated but not done yet so that you'll know as soon as they are translated by getting a email or something like that.

I myself is waiting for Da Capo 3 to be translated and I don't want to miss a single second! So if it could be possible, please at least consider it! 

Hm.  If you're talking about all VNs, then what you want is VNDB.org.  They've got  near-exhaustive list of VNs with tags for translations.

As far as Fuwa's games go, please see Nosebleed's VN Inventory 2.0 until the main site can be fixed.

Thanks for the suggestion! It's not something we can do at this point.  Those two resources should get you through, though.

Hm.  If you're talking about all VNs, then what you want is VNDB.org.  They've got  near-exhaustive list of VNs with tags for translations.

As far as Fuwa's games go, please see Nosebleed's VN Inventory 2.0 until the main site can be fixed.

Thanks for the suggestion! It's not something we can do at this point.  Those two resources should get you through, though

Yeah, thanks for answering!