Greetings!

avg_joe

I started getting into VNs after finishing Clannad. I started checking out other Key titles (Little Busters!) and I eventually started playing titles from other companies (Steins; Gate, Narcissus, etc.). I haven't really played a lot of titles so I'm hoping to get lots of recommendations from everyone here. :D

I study computer science so I do a lot of coding for both software and websites. I hope I can help out with any coding projects or front site development in my spare time.

On another note, me and a couple of friends were actually planning to create our own VN titles but it depends on whether or not we'll be willing to push through with our projects due to thesis work and other school stuff XD But if anyone has an idea for an original VN project I'll be more than happy and willing to help out. I'd really like to see the community here create some awesome VN titles.

Anyway, hoping to have a great time in the forums and meet lots of new people :D

Welcome to fuwanovel fellow CS student

I haven't really played a lot of titles so I'm hoping to get lots of recommendations from everyone here. :D

Well you have played Clannad and Little Busters, that's a good beginning I say. If you aren't too fed up with KEY I'd recommend Kanon otherwise maybe Ever17 will keep you amused.

In any case, enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums...

And on the topic of VN recommendations, what are your preferences?

The genres I prefer are romance, drama, slice of life, fantasy, and sci-fi. Some action would be nice too if there are any good ones.

The genres I prefer are romance, drama, slice of life, fantasy, and sci-fi. Some action would be nice too if there are any good ones.

What about Fate Stay Night? It's considerer reeeally good. Though you may already have read it- well, it fits most of what you asked. For more suggestions, check out my 50 VNs list.

Welcome to fuwanovel fellow CS student

Well you have played Clannad and Little Busters, that's a good beginning I say. If you aren't too fed up with KEY I'd recommend Kanon otherwise maybe Ever17 will keep you amused.

In any case, enjoy your stay!

Another CS student! Hurrah!

Welcome to the forums.