PSP/PS Vita VNs in ENGLISH?

Tay

Hey all, this is a fairly common question and I'm looking for help in writing about availability of english/hacked-english-translated VNs for PSP and PS Vita.

Know of any?

Pure VNs are preferrable, tho I suppose any RPGs with heavy VN elements are ok, too.

Hey all, this is a fairly common question and I'm looking for help in writing about availability of english/hacked-english-translated VNs for PSP and PS Vita.

Know of any?

Pure VNs are preferrable, tho I suppose any RPGs with heavy VN elements are ok, too.

for vita, they'll have to work on hacking it first, though there are some english VN for PSP. And it seems that Rijinbu translation managed to get oreimo psp working on english for vita... I'm still going to find out how they do this though.

Anyway, for english VN on PSP, here are some that I have (most of them are not VN per se, but...)

Corpse party (arguably a VN, with adventure system)

Riviera the Promised Land (very similar to a VN in regards of its lack of freedom and its multiple endings)

Fate/Extra (again, more like a VN, though the battle system is more prominent)

There are more, but they are basically games with VN-like elements, such as yu-gi-oh tag force, which are obviously more TCG oriented and Persona which are more RPG oriented.

Hey Tay.

to my knowledge there is none yet.....

the three are, Amagami, Oreimo and Milky Holmes.

there could be others,

and milky holmes is delayed, it could be here in a month but there is no certainty

People already got PSP version hacked so it wouldn't be impossible to hack PS vita as well and get pirate games of that.

I do looking forward for Oreimo, if it's really works with PS vita that's amazing same goes for Milky Holmes. :D

Happy Birthday, Blackbird!

I was actually researching this the other day and found this list PSP Translations. It's not limited to VNs and it's missing a couple that were mentioned in this thread(Amagami, Milky Holmes) but it might be a good starting point. Of note is the Haruhi PSP VN which I believe has made a substantial amount of progress, but seems a bit stalled at the moment.

Look forward to your guide :)