Grisaia no kajitsu anime

aznxa21

It's most likely going to suck, there's no main heroine so it can possibly end up as an harem that destroys the romance of grisaia (unless Sakaki is actually the main heroine, but her route is still the weakest IMO).

4 years? wasn't the VN out in 2012?

well according to vndb the final entry in the trilogy has a unavoidable harem ending so i don't see why a harem ending for the anime series would be a problem after all thats the way the game series ends. if the source material ends with a unavoidable harem ending then wont having the harem ending in the show be staying true to the source material? now i haven't played the second and third part of the trilogy yet as they are finished translation and vndb has been known to have misleading tags added to listings in the past so i cant vouch for the authenticity of the claim.

well according to vndb the final entry in the trilogy has a unavoidable harem ending so i don't see why a harem ending for the anime series would be a problem after all thats the way the game series ends. if the source material ends with a unavoidable harem ending then wont having the harem ending in the show be staying true to the source material? now i haven't played the second and third part of the trilogy yet as they are finished translation and vndb has been known to have misleading tags added to listings in the past so i cant vouch for the authenticity of the claim.

Actually a harem ending is surprisingly expected.

my point is that exactly you said you think it will ruin it if the anime has that ending but the vn its self has that ending so i dont see that as a bad thing.

If they only cover Kajitsu that is a bad thing, i don't think there would be enough development for that ending to happen just from Kajitsu.

would be interesting if they did seperate stories for each heroine; for example the story would switch every 4 episodes. i always liked that concept, cant remember where i saw that. higurashi had something like that also

would be a smart idea to cover all routes, but would 4 episodes  be enough? I mean assuming that the anime has 24-26 episodes (rarely if ever, at this point) and we have 5 heroines, so we use up 20 episodes for their routes, and the rest is used for the common route stuff. But would 4 episodes be enough to show the routes at their best? I have doubts on that one.

oh hell yeah i envision several yanderes and sadists some of which are meganelos and some goths in appearance all stalking the protag and trying to kill each other to be the last left to win him , and if they can't have him NO ONE CAN!

:wub:

so by this i guess you don't like the vanilla kinda stuff in relationships, and go straight to the dark side, huh? Actually, that would make for a good story if we had more elements on. But that's not my usual territory though.

would be a smart idea to cover all routes, but would 4 episodes  be enough? I mean assuming that the anime has 24-26 episodes (rarely if ever, at this point) and we have 5 heroines, so we use up 20 episodes for their routes, and the rest is used for the common route stuff. But would 4 episodes be enough to show the routes at their best? I have doubts on that one.

4 or 6 eps each story is plenty if they wanna keep the anime short and to the point

so by this i guess you don't like the vanilla kinda stuff in relationships, and go straight to the dark side, huh? Actually, that would make for a good story if we had more elements on. But that's not my usual territory though.

yeah i tend to like the darker stuff plus yanderes are so cute

yeah i tend to like the darker stuff plus yanderes are so cute

I won't argue the statement as we all have preferences about cuteness and the types of relationships to have. Though I'm a bit curious as to your 'harem of sadists, yanderes, and meganekkos'. How would you make this into a story? Or is it just a floating idea you have, with no clearly defined characters and such?