Grisaia no kajitsu anime

aznxa21

The Animation Of This VN Is Actually Interesting I Look Into Things But I Dont See Any Announcement At All? 

I vaguely remember a post in Facebook page linking to a forum somewhere in the internetz about how the animation would suck, and that they will only do Amane route. This was their opinion, not mine, as I too want the anime to be a good one.

im pretty sure a while back there was a announcement article floating around various blogs and forums but i cant seem to find a link to it anymore.

all i remember was that the series had been given the green light for production but there wasn't a list of what company's , studios and staff were going to be involved.

im pretty sure a while back there was a announcement article floating around various blogs and forums but i cant seem to find a link to it anymore.

all i remember was that the series had been given the green light for production but there wasn't a list of what company's , studios and staff were going to be involved.

I'm assuming this was the article (at least, this was what I saw):

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-07/le-fruit-de-la-grisaia-adult-game-gets-anime-green-lit

But that was posted exactly a year ago as of today, and there still hasn't been any new information. Too bad, really: I'd love to see what they're planning for the anime.

I'm assuming this was the article (at least, this was what I saw):

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-07/le-fruit-de-la-grisaia-adult-game-gets-anime-green-lit

But that was posted exactly a year ago as of today, and there still hasn't been any new information. Too bad, really: I'd love to see what they're planning for the anime.

that would be the one seeing as how ann is my homepage i shoulda remembered

• 2 weeks later...

The anime is in development for 4 years now, do you think they're half assing it and it will be rushed as hell in the end?

4 years for a VN adaptation sounds good to me. Most bad VN adaptations were released a year or less after the VN was out.

What? 4 years? it's longer than a movie in cinema? I don't really think so

they could just make it so Yuuji chooses no one like the path Meikyuu will apparently follow,that'll leave for a more satisfying possibly original ending and also room for season 2 :P

anyway still no more news on this,eh? this is being too secretive or maybe they'r scrapping it? ;s

Choosin no one, huh? Not a bad... I liked the end for Da Capo III (anime)... Something similar to that would be nice. XD

• 2 weeks later...

It's haaappeeennniinggggg!

Translation:

Production
  • Studio: 8bit (Infinite Stratos, Tokyo Ravens)
Staff
  • Director: Motoki Tanaka (Kiniro Mosaic, Katanagatari episode 7)
  • Character Design: Akio Watanabe (Monogatari series, TWGOK)
  • Series Composition: Hideyuki Kurata (TWGOK, R.O.D, OreImo)

Cast for the anime hasn't been announced yet.

(C/P from Reddit, I can't read Moon Runes)

I really hope that it does not turn out to be a disappointment. After seeing countless anime adaptations of vns turning out to be horrible I'm a little more hopeful since seeing what staff will be working on this. 

Edited by FruitsPunchSamurai

Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime Please don't screw up the anime