Grisaia no kajitsu anime

aznxa21

For me it's good. :scottsune:

In my opinion, amane's route was well executed in the anime. Angelic howl was quite loyal with the VN. (Especially the sensei's face)

so amane won yuuji huh  :makina:

I thought so too. So far, it's been a great adaptation compared with the other route. It's also the longest, I think.

Wouldn't it conflict with the Rakuen if Amane and Yuuji got together in this?

Well not that it matters because I love Amane!

I am now wrought with indecision. Do I watch the sequels or do I wait for the visual novel before watching the sequels. It's nice to know that they are doing the other two games as an anime (which also explains why the first season was so terribly rushed...cost) but I usually like reading the visual novel and then watching the adaptation.

Sequels were confirmed with the first one to start in March I believe.

I am now wrought with indecision. Do I watch the sequels or do I wait for the visual novel before watching the sequels. It's nice to know that they are doing the other two games as an anime (which also explains why the first season was so terribly rushed...cost) but I usually like reading the visual novel and then watching the adaptation.

Sequels were confirmed with the first one to start in March I believe.

I'm wondering the same thing... I'll probably hold off on watching at least until it's clear whether the anime adaptation of the sequels is decent score-wise, no point in worrying about it if the anime is bad.  I'll likely wait for the VNs first even if it's good, but who knows.

Anime based on vn are always going to be bad no matter what, there is no way you can fit a whole vn plot (talking about this kind of vns that last 50-80hours) in 10-30 episodes of 20min each.

The only time i watched a good anime that was based in a manga (not even a vn) was monster, and it wasn't a really long manga to begin with and it took 74 episodes to tell the whole story.

The other problem is the anime is aimed towards a wider public so you need to tone it down no matter what thus destroying the plot itself in the process (like clannad,ef- , etc)

Sometimes words can cause lots of problems. It's always best to mind them  ^_^

With the anime now finished, I'll start watching it imminently.

Sometimes(e.g. most of the time) it isn't necessary to put "IMO" in front of viewpoints that are obviously opinion rather than statements of fact.  People posting what they think of a show:  one of those times.

IMO