Grisaia no kajitsu anime

aznxa21

So today we'll probably see them do Sachi's route... in one episode. I'm bracing myself now.

EDIT: Well, I GUESS they covered what they needed to... 

I had a feeling they wouldn't actually have her blow up the school, because they're still only halfway through the series. Honestly, I thought they would put her at the end just because they would have to get rid of the school for her route to work. But they included her past, as well as the bit with the shed, which still made me tear up- just like it did in the game. I'm surprised they didn't mention her PTSD though, and really solidify why she acts the way she does. It was just a passing thing in the anime, even though it's one of the more important bits of the route.

So after Yumiko, I'm not really surprised, but I still wish they had given Sachi the two episodes instead of Michiru. Neither is a hugely important route, but I would argue that Sachi's had more to talk about.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just the usual everything being rushed. Again, given that they had to cram an entire goddamn route into 20 minutes, I think they did a decent job of covering the bare minimum of the story yada yada yada OMG THIS ANIME ADAPTATION SUCKSSSSSSSSS /rant

The only redeeming thing in this episode was:

#wet
Considering we saw Yumiko blow up last episode I half-expected Sachi to blow up as well xD

But poor Sachi  :( the girl was so scared she pee'd herself
XCJ67tE.png

But hey, this should bring new life to her infamous #wet quote right?  :P 

~~~
The truly redeeming part though was getting to see this scene animated  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 
Here's the scene itself from the VN for comparison  :D

r0IHbGM.png

HukgrqJ.png

qKF6Xca.png

^That's all I ever wanted from this anime. Thus, this anime is now a 10/10 despite everything else being utter crap that even dung beetles would rather starve to death than eat.

So far, Sachi's route is the one that felt less rushed. I think they actually covered the most relevant parts of her route considering the limited time they had. And honestly, so many feels watching some of those scenes animated. The sunset, the birthday gift, everything was just so pretty. 

So the last episode I watched was ep3 because I got bored of the panties shots and rushed episodes... So is it worth to continue watching this ? Does the episodes get better now ?

If you stopped at episode 3 and considered it rushed (it was still doing common route stuff iirc), then definitely do NOT continue watching. The individual heroine routes all got horribly butchered (Yumiko & Sachi's routes both got 1 episode each. Yup. One. Single. Episode. Each.)

Though due to the more serious-ish tone of the routes, panty shots did decrease. A bit. I think.

I feel bad for anime-only watchers because the character development just isn't there in this adaptation. Like the whole

relationship between Yuuji and Makina feels soo forced because after 7 episodes of essentially no interaction with each other now all of a sudden they are father-daughter and doing da kissy kissy:

gUBodJV.jpg

Everybody in general still look like they are only acquaintences of each other rather than close friends.

~~~
Only scene I was interested in seeing animated was

NADZnPE.jpg

Makina walking by her sister Sarina before the car bomb explosion. Her sister's... definitely not what I imagined she would look like xD

I feel bad for anime-only watchers because the character development just isn't there in this adaptation. Like the whole

relationship between Yuuji and Makina feels soo forced because after 7 episodes of essentially no interaction with each other now all of a sudden they are father-daughter and doing da kissy kissy:

gUBodJV.jpg

Everybody in general still look like they are only acquaintences of each other rather than close friends.

~~~

Only scene I was interested in seeing animated was

NADZnPE.jpg

Makina walking by her sister Sarina before the car bomb explosion. Her sister's... definitely not what I imagined she would look like xD

YAAAS that scene was so excellent! But then they just obliterated any of the depth from the novel. My fiance just quit the show; she's gonna read the VN when Sekai Project gets the official release out.

I just hope they take enough time with Amane, since that's going to be the grand finale. Can't help but wonder if they'll just end it with the mountain scene or if they'll go all the way to Amane's ending. It would be sweet, but after completely butchering the Makina stuff I don't have a lot of hope.

Well, obviously all the leadup to Angelic Howl was crammed into about 5 minutes, but once they got to the flashback, that was probably the most faithful adaptation they've done so far, as far as I can tell. They only covered day 1 though, so how they cover some of the later scenes remains to be seen. I highly doubt that they'll go into as much graphic detail as the VN did.

Also, that illustration during the ending credits was gorgeous. I want a full-size version to use as my wallpaper.

The Visual Novel is too slow-paced, the anime is unfortunately rushed...

It really suffers from being only 13 episodes. I believe it would have been done more justice if the anime was 26 episodes. I still like it, but the pace is ridiculous...

Besides, the skipping of Amane's route to the accident thing is not really too bad though... Not like there is happening anything in between besides some lust on Amane's part...

The Visual Novel is too slow-paced, the anime is unfortunately rushed...

It really suffers from being only 13 episodes. I believe it would have been done more justice if the anime was 26 episodes. I still like it, but the pace is ridiculous...

Besides, the skipping of Amane's route to the accident thing is not really too bad though... Not like there is happening anything in between besides some lust on Amane's part...

The only thing I think they should have tried to fit in was the event that actually led to Amane sharing her past. In the vn, iirc, it started when

someone on the street recognized her as the girl from the accident and referred to her by her old "cockroach" nickname.

While having it come up the way it did in the anime still works, I think it lacks impact. Maybe that's just me, though. Otherwise, I agree that the first portion of her route was relatively unimportant in the scheme of things.