Grisaia no kajitsu anime

aznxa21

Grisaia no Kajitsu Anime Official PV is out:

---

Text Translation from ANN:

Text: That academy was the girls' orchard.
Chizuru: Welcome to Mihama Academy. This is the normal academy you had requested!
Sachi: Are you the transfer student that was scheduled to arrive today?
Michiru: Transfer student!? Don't make me say "nice to meet you!" Say it yourself!
Yumiko: I absolutely will not accept you.
Text: The punishment of surviving.
Amane: Because I'm in love with you...
Text: Dying while living
Michiru: If that's true, then you have to call me "Lady Michiru."
Text: Nobody will protect me
Makina: What's your favorite animal?
Text: A sin that was fought against...
Sachi: I don't know what I should call you...
Text: Six fruits that bare their fangs at the world.
Yumiko: There are no normal people in this academy... And that includes you.
Text: Her birth itself was a mistake.
Girl: I found you...!

So pumped for this but im totally expecting the delivery to be less then stellar....I just hope they pick a single route instead doing them all and having it be a jumbled mess. I dont even care which route they choose since I enjoyed them all but for the love of god pick 1.

I want to hear Yuuji's voice   :angry:

Same VA as Suzaku from Code Geass. Heres a link to all the stuff he's been in http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=5039

It would be great if they could successfully cover all of the routes somehow, but if that's really not an option, I think Amane would be the best choice. My personal choice would be Sachi, but her route was kind of insignificant in the scheme of things, so I'm not getting my hopes up there.

I rather overjoyed but frightened at the same time about this anime. Why because as of now I have gone through 5 days worth of story of all of the characters lives and their problems from  Amane >Makina > Sachi >Michiru to finally Yumiko I have laughed,cried, been surprised, and gotten anger, throughout this visual novel than probably most of my life and thats whats so amazing about it that it can have this effect on me and thats what I'm frightened about the fact that this anime could most likely change how I look at it but what am I kidding right its not like that are going to completely screw it up......Right