Grisaia no kajitsu anime

aznxa21

Double post, but oh well, wanted to share.

http://www.otakutale.com/2014/grisaia-no-kajitsu-anime-cast-visual-character-bios-opening-ending-artists-revealed/

I still have mixed feelings but the staff is good, that's a plus for the anime. 

I like how every time a tiny piece of news nobody cares about (OP and ED singers seriously?) comes out they make a whole article with all the previous information as if it wasn't already known >_>

Good staff... meh, I dunno, Akio Watanabe is a pretty good chara-designer but the rest (studio included) are really unknown.

I guess it's for the sake of sharing those infos to people who haven't read the previous articles. Personally I like to know the singers, I have some favorites from anime OP's and ED's, those always peek my interest in how will the op/ed be.

True, but I think they're great, haven't seen every anime mentioned there but I don't think I'll be disappointed with the overall quality of the series.

True, but I think they're great, haven't seen every anime mentioned there but I don't think I'll be disappointed with the overall quality of the series.

Who knows. The animation doesn't need to be great, but what would be interesting would be the people doing the storyboard and the script. Seeing the guy who did Oreimo at the series composition kinda worries me tbh...

And they still have only THAT one key visual :P

Personally I like to know the singers, I have some favorites from anime OP's and ED's, those always peek my interest in how will the op/ed be.

Yeah, I just meant that the info isn't very informative on the potential quality of the series itself.

Just keep thinking positive, lad, keep thinking positive. :P

I'm really hoping this will be decent, I'm not at all picky with adaptations so long as the characters don't act out-of-character, so I don't think I'll be disappointed.

PS: Happy Birthday Rose.

Who knows. The animation doesn't need to be great, but what would be interesting would be the people doing the storyboard and the script. Seeing the guy who did Oreimo at the series composition kinda worries me tbh...

And they still have only THAT one key visual :P

Yeah, I just meant that the info isn't very informative on the potential quality of the series itself.

Hm, you got a point there, but I'm just hoping it won't end up being a trash adaptation, I'll be more than happy if it's just average.

Just keep thinking positive, lad, keep thinking positive. :P

I'm really hoping this will be decent, I'm not at all picky with adaptations so long as the characters don't act out-of-character, so I don't think I'll be disappointed.

PS: Happy Birthday Rose.

I'm not that concerned about the quality of the adaptation for the sake of the anime itself, but making VN's into animes is a way to popularize them, I just hope it won't end up a disaster so people will actually get interested in reading the original work. And yeah, as long as the characters don't act out-of-character, it's usually good enough.

Thank you!

I feel like it would just be a good idea to wait on this one until I play the game.  Nothing good comes from watching the anime and then trying to go back IMO.  

No....just...no.

This is one of those games that won't have comparison to its adapted counterpart. Regardless of how it's done.

Play it and you will know why.

No offense, I respect other opinions. Just stating how the "structure" of the game is

Is there any information what part of Grisaia no Kajitsu they'll adapt? Only the common? or maybe some parts of the routes entangled together? Most likely they won't focus just on one heroine right?

I don't think any information for this has come out. Anyhow, seems like we have a new OP called 'Wings of Eden'. Unless it is rakuens OP redone or something.

Thanks to my friend in Japan who was with her brother at Comiket 86, she happened to notice someone recording this jewel today. Later that evening she found a posted video and emailed me about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da0g43jtT2w

Yuuji is going to be voiced by Sakurai Takahiro (whoever that is) from what she told me. And as shown in the video, the airing of the anime is this October. Thanks Arisa-san!

Michiru is a cutie, and Makina looks like someone plastered a mouth too low on her face. Lawl.

Thanks to my friend in Japan who was with her brother at Comiket 86, she happened to notice someone recording this jewel today. Later that evening she found a posted video and emailed me about it:

Yuuji is going to be voiced by Sakurai Takahiro (whoever that is) from what she told me. And as shown in the video, the airing of the anime is this October. Thanks Arisa-san!

Michiru is a cutie, and Makina looks like someone plastered a mouth too low on her face. Lawl.

Thanks! 'Been looking for that. Tell your friend thanks also.

well there is gonna be fanservice all right.....

• 1 month later...