Fuwapocalypse 3.0

Tay

only the forum are accessable, i wonder what's wrong, i want to download new translated VN

for now, search for the torrents on this site.

torrents posted by the [Fuwanovel] account should be good, hopefully

edit: if you need a list of visual novels, try this: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3078-fuwanovel-vn-inventory-20/

Yay.

Although the website seems to run really slow from Europe, not sure if its just now or it is because of the host.

works fine for me and i have pretty average internet.

I hope these changes bring more stability to the site. Glad to know everything is already underway. I noticed some of my posts disappeared. Thankfully nothing too big. I'm sorry for Clephas and his list.

Congratulations on everyone for surviving yet another Fuwapocalypse. I went away for the holidays for all the time it was down so it didn't impact me much but it's always a fritghtening feeling.

I got 3 notifications from the same post. Other than that, no technical problems until now. Hopefully the main site will be back soon. We already had a fuwapocalypse before, and this one was way shorter. Yaaaaaay!!!

Congratulations, people! We survived! Have a song~

EDIT: I changed it to a more peaceful remix of the same song :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOa8J6Dy2rQ

Edited by Kaguya

I actually haven't used the main site yet, so just the forums is awesome enough for me. Still, I was staff at an anime site that disappeared the same way (except it didn't come back), so seeing this one down as well was depressing.

Live long and play the best heroine last.